cant login

LexLuthor

i cant login when install new client.also i checked is server online and he is 25% full.
waiting more than 10min with this
oXKHyPq.png

GloriousChar

its due to the client update download the new client man.
Here is the link:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997

LexLuthor

already downloaded few times and installed few time,also instaled new windows but nothing help me.

BusterBlazeFox

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm having the exact same problem (Authenticating forever). I even reset my password to make sure I wasn't just using the wrong one (Although it usually tells you when you are, it didn't this time; I even tried using the wrong password, and it did the same thing).
This is clearly an issue with the brand new client, so it may take some time for a solution to be found... I hope it is soon. I want to try out the new features they added. :O

PS: I tried running it in compatibility for windows 7 (I'm on Win8.1), and also tried running as admin. I'm not getting any notifications saying that Firewall is blocking it, but I will try disabling Windows Firewall and then try again and report back. If that doesn't work, it's just about the extent of my ideas. :(

EDIT: Turning off Windows Firewall didn't fix it. Darn. I really wanted to play for once. :(