Can't log into the game

PigvinPicko

I can't log in,on forum yes but on game i can't soo plz help me i wanna play Pokemon World again (not banned or acc suspended only not for long time played) Tnx

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Re: The Chain Game - It's Back!

Spirit_Haunter666 said:
I can't log in,on forum yes but on game i can't soo plz help me i wanna play Pokemon World again (not banned or acc suspended only not for long time played) Tnx
You'll need to verify your account by logging into the Playerdex.

Mindless

Youngster
Random and I apologize beforehand but I'm not sure why/how I became subscribed to this post and why I got a notification from Goku's post here...
I believe it was meant for Chain game but this is odd.

Sorry Blue!

Goku-

Mindless said:
Random and I apologize beforehand but I'm not sure why/how I became subscribed to this post and why I got a notification from Goku's post here...

Sorry Blue!

I think it was posted in the chain game and got moved afterwards.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Goku- said:
Mindless said:

Sorry Blue!

I think it was posted in the chain game and got moved afterwards.
Goku's right - Blue split the post from the original topic. Seems in phpBB 3.1, this causes a glitch where if you were subscribed to a topic, you end up subscribed to both topics; and any Notifications about posts that were moved afterwards still show as coming from the original topic. Just click the spanner button beside "Post Reply" to find an Unsubscribe option if it annoys you.

JD001

Youngster
already did so :p Now I just feel obliged to clarify I knew how to, just wasn't sure what happened.

Danke again.

nhocromlk

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: how can not log in even though the account and password is always right

nhocromlk

how can not log in even though the account and password is always right

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
nhocromlk said:
how can not log in even though the account and password is always right
You'll need to post a new topic with more information. Does it tell you why you can't log in etc?