Can't log in

TLegenden

When I try to login it just says that I'm already logged in on another server o_O
I can not be logged in already because I have not logged in today..
Whats going on? Is someone else on my account?

14e5bb6.png

Edit: Oops, I did not see a similar thread existed..

king1234

Youngster
hey when u got that problem, the server is full, Just click the (X) and  a box will show up and click (YES) or (NO), click yes and ur able to get out and relog again, and keep trying until u get loading map for example. loading map route 4

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Or (Enter) /quit (Enter) - you can usually use commands even when the game appears to be frozen; and this is sometimes the best course of action.

TLegenden

king1234 said:
hey when u got that problem, the server is full, Just click the (X) and  a box will show up and click (YES) or (NO), click yes and ur able to get out and relog again, and keep trying until u get loading map for example. loading map route 4

The server was NOT full when i got that. The server status said 100 something of 450 was online. If the server was full it would have been noted in the chat but it stood "You're already logged in on another server". when I read in another thread about the same problem had someone wrote that it was solved by logging in to playerdex, i tried that and then it worked.