Can't log in? Read before making a topic please.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
The forums are currently swamped with topics about the server. Guys, instead of creating new topics, read the others to know what's going on.

At the moment a user in system bug has produced a false user count, as player's characters appear to still be in the system even though they have logged off. This will not be fixed until the server is rebooted. So, this will require patience until an Admin or DEV is available to restart the server.

There's no reason to PM them about the situation, I'm pretty sure they are aware of it; nor to make topics about it.

Pansy ~

Glaceon01

Banned
Pansy. They're not going to listen...I've been trying to get them to do it all night new people keep coming and posting about it anyway lol I think it has calmed down a bit though.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Better to try and hope they'd read than have the forums filling up with the same questions and answers. Of course, if they can't be bothered to read other topics, what's the chances of them reading this? but still, worth a shot.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Also, posting spammy topics or replies is not going to help anything, it will just end up becomign anooying for us when we get back to it.

DrakeDelison

So The Servers are Down? As in no access to the game?
Sorry, I just got registered today, and when i tried to Log In, it said the Sever was off. Any News on when it will be back up?
Thanks!
-Drake D

Saric

Youngster
DrakeDelison said:
So The Servers are Down? As in no access to the game?
Sorry, I just got registered today, and when i tried to Log In, it said the Sever was off. Any News on when it will be back up?
Thanks!
-Drake D
There's a server status page on the main site.
I suggest you use it.

DrakeDelison

Alright Guys, Thanks! I Hope everything is back up soon! I can't wait to start playing :D

G

So, just checking because I am sometimes a newb, if the error states "most likely the PWO server is turned off." then this is probably the issue?

Also, I will introduce myself more proporly when I find the thread to do so, but heya.

EDIT: *reads posts above, notices the question's been answered, face palms to own lack of intelligence.* Well, now I know. Sorry about that.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
lol Feel free you make your own topic in the meet and greet section ~

G

I have a Problem i have a Window 7 computer but .. i dont seem to be able to log in. and i just recently go the client. and so far it dont seem to work. help plzz

G

I have a windows 7 computer and it is doing this to me aswell. I understand you advise us to read these things please forgive me but Im new Ive waited since the summer to start playing pwo again :) do you have any advise on this...when I try to log on it says '' failed to init Direct 3D Automation Error'' I dont understand perhaps me and Drago are experiencing the same problem. Please PM me if you have any info on this :) good work with the progress btw

Naero

TheKingVerse said:
I have a windows 7 computer and it is doing this to me aswell. I understand you advise us to read these things please forgive me but Im new Ive waited since the summer to start playing pwo again :) do you have any advise on this...when I try to log on it says '' failed to init Direct 3D Automation Error'' I dont understand perhaps me and Drago are experiencing the same problem. Please PM me if you have any info on this :) good work with the progress btw

This isn't a server error, but a rather an incompatibility with graphic settings on your computer and PWO.
A list of common solutions can be found on this article: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... t_direct3d

G

sir..i have recenlty checked the status of server of PWO..even though its online i can't log-in..is there somethig wrong with my client sir..i have tried to reboot my laptop but still nothingg happen..

G

The server in online, but i cant login and show the same msg when the server is down

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Guys, it helps to state any errors you may be getting, or what actually happens when you try to log in :)