Cant find my Pokemon

thelegend2

I traded a Shiny machop form Rufima but when I log in the next day I can't find machop on the PC and there is no trade log  of that trade in my account

Attachments

• not found.png
    not found.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 17
  • download.png
    download.png
    57 KB · Views: 21

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If I understand this correctly, you were supposed to receive a Shiny Machop, but you didn't? If so, did you ensure the Shiny Machop was still listed when you were asked to confirm the trade?

thelegend2

Jinji said:
If I understand this correctly, you were supposed to receive a Shiny Machop, but you didn't? If so, did you ensure the Shiny Machop was still listed when you were asked to confirm the trade?

I traded the machop myself and  ensured  that I received it I checked it myself it was on my PC  but when I re-login  I can't find it anymore

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
[/quote] 

I traded the machop myself and  ensured  that I received it I checked it myself it was on my PC  but when I re-login  I can't find it anymore
[/quote]

If it's a Pokemon that was cheated to get or obtained illegally then the system automatically deletes it. BTW are you saying you traded the machop to yourself? You do know that is considered account farming and is against the rules, just a heads up.

thelegend2

If it's a Pokemon that was cheated to get or obtained illegally then the system automatically deletes it. BTW are you saying you traded the machop to yourself? You do know that is considered account farming and is against the rules, just a heads up.

Get a new pair glasses Jobey check the question first before coming to a conclusion why would i come to a forum to say 'hey I cheated  I made an account for farming Pokemon ban me for rest of the life 'use some common sense.... I Said I trade the Pokemon myself not from myself  I traded it from a guy  Rufima  which is not me and the trade was legal he/she was gifting me a free shiny  as I found a shiny  chin chow for him so it is not a crime I think, Whew Some  People just want to comment In a Rush :-/ :dodgy:

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
thelegend2 said:

Get a new pair glasses Jobey check the question first before coming to a conclusion why would i come to a forum to say 'hey I cheated  I made an account for farming Pokemon ban me for rest of the life 'use some common sense ... I Said I trade the Pokemon myself not from myself  I traded it from a guy  Rufima  which is not me and the trade was legal he/she was gifting me a free shiny  as I found a shiny  chin chow for him so it is not a crime I think, Whew Some  People just want to comment In a Rush :-/ :dodgy:

Chill out sparky, I wasn't accusing you of cheating. I said if it was an illegally obtained poke it is deleted from the system. That means if that person obtained that Pokemon illegally then gave it to you it is still deleted out of the system once it has been discovered as that. "I traded the machop myself and  ensured  that I received it", maybe reword that a bit better cause that sounds an awful lot like you traded it to yourself. BTW, many people seem to not know that it is illegal to trade to themselves so I was giving you a heads up. I mean it's not like you have been banned before or anything so I was just letting you know to prevent that ;)

thelegend2

Chill out sparky, I wasn't accusing you of cheating. I said if it was an illegally obtained poke it is deleted from the system. That means if that person obtained that Pokemon illegally then gave it to you it is still deleted out of the system once it has been discovered as that. "I traded the machop myself and  ensured  that I received it", maybe reword that a bit better cause that sounds an awful lot like you traded it to yourself. BTW, many people seem to not know that it is illegal to trade to themselves so I was giving you a heads up. I mean it's not like you have been banned before or anything so I was just letting you know to prevent that ;)

I Just want to hear this from an admin or GM

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Its possible there was an error when saving the full details of the trade which meant that while the Pokemon may have been on your account ingame - this was not saved successfully.

If this was the case - then the Machop would still be with Rufima and you should be able to trade with them again.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]As for Jobey's claim regarding an automated system to remove illegitimate Pokémon - Pokémon are only ever removed from an account as a result of Community Watch cases or Staff investigations which result in us determining a Pokémon has been illegally obtained. In such cases, the Pokémon will be returned to the original owner or confiscated, depending on situation. We do not have, nor have ever claimed to have, an automated system to remove Pokémon; nor are Pokémon ever "deleted" from the database.[/Glow]

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Jinji said:
[Glow=#9932CC]As for Jobey's claim regarding an automated system to remove illegitimate Pokémon - Pokémon are only ever removed from an account as a result of Community Watch cases or Staff investigations which result in us determining a Pokémon has been illegally obtained. In such cases, the Pokémon will be returned to the original owner or confiscated, depending on situation. We do not have, nor have ever claimed to have, an automated system to remove Pokémon; nor are Pokémon ever "deleted" from the database.[/Glow]

If something is confiscated then that means it is removed from the database does it not? Automated system, poor choice of words.

Electrofreak

Also just for reference, there is no crime in having multiple accounts. HitmonFonty operates on over a dozen accounts by his own admission. However the issue is when these accounts are purely for farming and nothing else. If you play on the said accounts and it can be clearly shown it isn't just for farming starters then you are fine. It is also not against the rules to trade things from that account to a main account. The only time this would be the case is if you are multi-clienting or something like that.

If someone is abusing it, they can tell, but no crime in playing and trading on alts.

thelegend2

OK sorry guys the machop was not transferred even after both of us accepted the trade I confirmed Rufima that he still has the machop or not and the machop was still there on his PC  thank you for your support and time [Admin] Jinji and [Admin] Bluerise and also jobey and electrofreak and sorry for wasting your Time  :D

Rigaudon

Youngster
If something is confiscated then that means it is removed from the database does it not? Automated system, poor choice of words.
Apologies if this is what you're already saying. I just want to be super clear, since I'm not sure: removal of illegitimate Pokemon is manual. We look through those cases by hand and log evidence before acting on anything. We got you. <3

@thelegend2 (edit): We're all here for you. You had a sincere question that wasn't easily answered, so don't worry about it.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Rigaudon said:
Apologies if this is what you're already saying. I just want to be super clear, since I'm not sure: removal of illegitimate Pokemon is manual. We look through those cases by hand and log evidence before acting on anything. We got you. <3

Yes I'm aware you manually remove them and do not have an automated system, I just worded that very badly. LOL
What I was saying (or was trying to say) is that if somebody has an illegally obtained pokemon and gives it to somebody else that it is still automatic grounds for removal from the system even if the player currently owning it wasn't the one to illegitimately obtain the pokemon.
That has happened to me with two pokemon before so I was assuming that may have been what happened this time to him. 
As always, thanks for you time Riga, much appreciated. :)