cant evolve

B

bemohitam

i evolve my shelgon at 97 and until 99,no question to evolve to salamence.. so i have 99 shelgon now.. please help.. what should i do to get it to salamence?

Naero

Unfortunately, there is no method of evolving it at this point, until the level cap is raised, then you can level it up again after that. However, I have no time estimation for that to happen.

Also, if you happened to level it up via the switch method, I'd advise you not to do that. Sometimes when pokemon reach their evolution level when switched, it tends to not trigger the evolution. Therefore, when the level cap is raised again, I'd suggest to level it up without switching, then it should trigger the evolution when you reach the next level.

B

bemohitam

i dont know switching method but i killed the last poke before leveling up by killing it using the shelgon itself..and the evolution process was not triggered.ive evolved some pokes at 99 and i dont know why this time it doesnt evolve

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
First of all, creating the same topic multiple times is not a good way to get help, its just going to annoy us.

Second it seems your pokemon was bugged, I don't know what caused it, but as Naero said, you will most likely have to wait until the level cap is raised to 100. Maybe it should teach you not to wait until the last level to evolve it :p

B

bemohitam

i really hope admins cant help. i dont understand why could u say something like 'lesson for you'. cant u just evolve it for me?i didnt ask much i guess.

risefromruins

Youngster
Why would we help you because of a mistake you made?  It's like putting a pokemon on the mart you didn't mean to.  It is entirely your own fault for doing so and there isn't really anything we can do to help, but you're definitely not ever going to do it again.  Take it as a learning experience and move on.

B

bemohitam

of course it's my mistake,that's why i'm asking for help..usually it can be evolved normally even at late levels..it was only an easy request.just evolving it.i keep it to be polite by asking for help too.. staff has more important things to do?everyone knows it,but isnt helping players like myself one important things to do too?with all due respect,i asked for staff help. Casper told me to post in forum. What did i get? only comments that implying 'too bad u dont know the bug' and not even intend to help. i love this game,that's why i really enjoy this game and of course i expect admins can help.  cant i?