cant connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomboy206

ok so i checked the server status and it says that the server is online and 27% full and the client says that i cant connect to the server and that is is probably offline so maybe is a problem with client or idk

BoostedGorilla

Jeez, evertime the same Questions. If the server crashes it will come back within 10 Minutes, but when it FREEZES you need to wait until an admin fixes this.
How about to read ANYTHING below the server status?

So be patient and do something else in the meantime

Zomboy206

yes but the server status says it is online that is why I ask if the server crashes I think the status will show it

Goku-

Reading is actually an amazing thing. Just give it a try, you may be surprised with the results. This topic will be locked soon anyways.

Zomboy206

I just want to know if the server is really down and the server status is wrong or if my client is not working, nothing more I am not *****ing over the server being down if that is the case

ohlssonpower

if the status says online and u still cant connect, the server has frozen and needs a restart, never anything wrong with your client. so please, no more of these topics.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
As stated above in this post your question is answered on the server status page. If the server status percentage remains the same and you cannot log into the game the server is frozen. If the server is frozen or it has crashed unexpectedly we all need to wait on a DEV or Admin who has access to restart the server. In such cases there is no set time, you just need to be patient.

Now, according to forum rules, I shall lock this topic.

Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.