Cannot reach final four, stuck in victory road

Muski

Hey guys

I've been looking online for an answer everywhere, cannot find it. So I guess i'm the only idiot having this problem :).

So when I go through the door to go to the final four, I come in the cave for the victory road. Here, my road is blocked by rocks. So i cannot continue.
In the pokemon on the game boy I passed this kinds of rocks with HM rock smash, but I cannot find something like that in the game.

So I would love to get some help on how I can pass these rocks to reach final four!!

Thanks for your replies!

Kr,

Muski

Isguros

Youngster
Tha NPC in the lab coat, at the beginning of the Victory Road will give you advice as to what you'll have to do.

Lycille666

Hey guys

I've been looking online for an answer everywhere, cannot find it. So I guess i'm the only idiot having this problem :).

So when I go through the door to go to the final four, I come in the cave for the victory road. Here, my road is blocked by rocks. So i cannot continue.
In the pokemon on the game boy I passed this kinds of rocks with HM rock smash, but I cannot find something like that in the game.

So I would love to get some help on how I can pass these rocks to reach final four!!

Thanks for your replies!

Kr,

Muski

Hey, you need to go cinnabar volcano island and talk with NPC called " Black belt Barney. You need to complete his tasks for gaining TM94. With TM94 (rocksmash) you'll be able to smash those rocks C: