bug

Tomyy..

hello i think i found few bugs....one is when buying pokeballs it always buy potions and every time i enter a battle it freeze me for couple minutes and than after 3 min it resume battling,or am moving and atm players stop writting in chat and everything works ..i ask mine buddy from game he say all good on pwo via facebook..but i cant..=((

bloodessence

Sigh, hence , i completed my volcano badge before the maintenance, then 8 min later the maintenance happens, i simply wait for the server to go back on. and my character was rolled back , meaning what ever i did 8 min ago was reversed.
in addition my badge doesnt show at all and now i have to wait 3 days to do the volcano gym leader again, sigh...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
bloodessence please don't repeatedly post the same thing across the forums. One post is enough, any more is considered spam.

Not sure about the glitches in the original post. Another person has reported the potion/pokeball glitch though. There have been major updates so hopefully these little problems can be sorted quickly enough when Teck gets a chance.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This doesn't appear to be happening anymore. I just bought pokeballs from a pokemart and the selller next to vermilion city and both worked fine. If there's any further problems with them let us know.

BlackSeven

HitmonFonty said:
This doesn't appear to be happening anymore. I just bought pokeballs from a pokemart and the selller next to vermilion city and both worked fine. If there's any further problems with them let us know.

I believe where this was occurring was in the Celadon Dept store, not sure if you've checked there or not.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This does still seem to be an issue in Celadon, I bought 3 lots of 5 pokeballs and none appeared in my inventory after /ref or moving maps/going into battle. So I'll pass this on to someone who can fix it.

voltahit

HitmonFonty said:
This does still seem to be an issue in Celadon, I bought 3 lots of 5 pokeballs and none appeared in my inventory after /ref or moving maps/going into battle. So I'll pass this on to someone who can fix it.

Is your computer fixed yet fonty?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
voltahit said:
HitmonFonty said:

Is your computer fixed yet fonty?

Not really on topic. :p But I have a better laptop now- got a refund for the other one that was overheating. I'm still restricted as to how long I can be online each day but should be around most days again now.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The pokeballs should be selling again as normal from the department stores next restart. Let us know if there are any further problems.