Bug In Game

Mozixlar

Why i cant see my team, and cant battle ?

11111.jpg

nayhr

...hmm, it's kinda the same with mine.., but in my case.., its on the lower part.,

i just did resize my resolution screen to fit PWO client on it., and using Full Window makes it better

R

Ryessa

This is the black bar bug. It occurs in game during 22:00 and 24:00 Poketime. Poketime is 3 times faster than real time.

So if you log in and have the bug, and its 22:30 then you have to wait 30 minutes before you can login and play properly.

I've personally never encountered the black bar bug. This is also my first time seeing it.

Battling and losing a player battle WILL NOT help you in this situation.

I

inileater

[quote name='Ryessa' timestamp='1320133120' post='20419']

Battling and losing a player battle WILL NOT help you in this situation.

[/quote]

That is because it is impossible to battle due to the fact that, as far as your client is concerned, you have no pokemon to battle with, also having a staff member move you would not change this either, ive never encountered this either so these are my assumption as to why battling would not work.

nayhr

...oic.., i still didn't encounter this one.., i hope it will not happen to me xD

G

Guardshit123

I have a question too, but i don't want to make a another topic.

I don't know why some ppl have green nick, can anyone tell me this? I think it's membership, but i rly don't know.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[quote name='Guardshit123' timestamp='1320155901' post='20506']

I have a question too, but i don't want to make a another topic.

I don't know why some ppl have green nick, can anyone tell me this? I think it's membership, but i rly don't know.

[/quote]

Your right, green names are for Membership

Mozixlar

[quote name='Ryessa' timestamp='1320133120' post='20419']

So if you log in and have the bug, and its 22:30 then you have to wait 30 minutes before you can login and play properly.

[/quote]

yes right.