Blue's Log Of Updates

Redwaller66

Nice to know updates are still being made. =) Question: how do you guys make a profit from this? It must be killer to support the client and have it run almost all the time!

Maideza

Redwaller66 said:
Nice to know updates are still being made. =) Question: how do you guys make a profit from this? It must be killer to support the client and have it run almost all the time!

They don't, neither are they allowed to.

Faabz.

Youngster
Sorry to bother but when are you going to choose the translators and do we need to take some kind of test in order to prove we are fluent at english?

MermaidBarbie

gigau.png

Parasect did 22 points of damage to my misdreavus and it says it recovered 46 hit points.

Either the on screen dialogue is wrong or the move isn't working as intended. I have no weak enough moves to test if it's real or not right now.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
To follow on the above post I checked with tangela and absorb and found it is actually absorbing too much hp:

First pic both times absorb did zero damage to my skarmory but you can see the result on the ss:

gigadrain.png

Second pic here skarmory did 3/4 damage to the tangela with the first air cutter and following an absorb attack which did 2 points of damage failed to fell the tangela with the second air cutter attack:

gigadrain2.png

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Bluerise said:
Playerdex update, update:

Currently we're in the progress of getting any of the current content from what was going to be the next Playerdex update ported over to the 'now-next' Playerdex update. The majority of the back-end is almost done. Though we're looking for some help from players.

Translations
With the update, we've started to add in support for other languages. We're currently looking for players who are willing to translate the Playerdex for us. We're looking for players who avoid using any translators themselves whether it's for English or another language. Please state in the PM, which languages you can cover. I'll be replying back if we allow you to help with translations.

Skins
At the moment we have the 'main' skin. We're looking for at least 2 more skins to be created. If you're interested, then PM me with a topic or link showcasing your artwork. Ideally you should know html, CSS and be able to create artwork for your skin. We will contact those players who we feel confident enough with creating good skins.

If you wish to show your interest for any of the above, pm myself with the subject 'Pdex'.
Still looking for translators and artists. Please note that Spanish is already covered by at least 2 translators.

Aiming to have development completed by end of November, with a 2 week testing period at the beginning of December. A number of players will be chosen to test the Playerdex near the time.

So does this mean around the end of november when the new release is done. We will have the improved Shiny Chance for the token store? Would love to be one to test this playerdex :) Keep up the great work Lee, can't wait to try this thing out and hope to get a S char or something soon :p

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The updated Token Store will be included for testers.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Not sure about the new design and all, but i do know that the Shiny Chance has been improved and a noticeable difference will be seen so I cant wait to try this out and hope for some epic S token store pokes. I hope to be one of the lucky few that can test the store at the end of the month.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bigdidy the whole playerdex as it is is being replaced. This has been happening for many months now and is finally close to the limited playertest phase before everyone will have the chance to use it. It will replace the old playerdex and have many new features. The new token store will be one of them. I don't know if there will be new pokemon available but there will be other things available for sale apparently that we haven't been able to get before and as has been said above improved shiny chance.

You'll find some updates in the OP here and also other posts around asking for help recently with language and skin support for the new playerdex. I suggest you go and have a look at those posts before asking one by one each feature that is going to be in it. O0

FireKing

It's about the translator! Make the external text to everyone could easily translate all.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
FireKing said:
It's about the translator! Make the external text to everyone could easily translate all.
Only the translators need access to the main English view at the moment. ~

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Deleted some comments, please keep ban talk in the correct areas and leave this topic for its intended purpose.

CoolKnightST

One question with the update from 1 december. If not already happend this I should be add:
  • If you lose an battle this will not be count as battled. So the NPC will not get stronger when you lose against it.
This seem to be an logical update now you don't get exp anymore from losing

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Sorry, misunderstanding your post somewhat? Are you saying that levels for NPCs shouldn't increase if you lose?