Black screen; unable to load map

Aingaran47

Add One More... I Am A Victim Too... I Also have Black Map Issue , From India..! plz help guys..!

barank

guys i downloaded the new client and got to see the map is not loading ,, so many told me that this glitch is happening to most of the indian players only,,, will u please look into account about this glitch and i tried the steps provided in above post's but nothing seems to rectify the glitch ,, plzz help
i'm Indian too

LegendaryHunter

It is really irritating when I see players moving around me and I am stuck because of this black screen.. I love playing this game but since few days it is giving lots of problems previously the game was not loading and now this black screen..
I tried doing everything but still its not working and yes I am INDIAN too...
please sir fix this problem as soon as possible...

Raldio

The same is happening for me too
plz staff members help us..
and i'm also from india.. even ma frnd said that he is also having a black map....
hope u guys find a solution of this soon..:)

ksalim313

I wonder if this would help but can you use a proxy server from other countries (try not to use anonymous proxy servers to avoid troubles)?

ksalim313

I recommend reading what's written in the following topic before trying anything else:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26448

I hope this problem could be solved as soon as possible :)

Shiva~08

am having same problem too...i cant load maps since the new client updates...!

davedelta

ujwalsingh332 said:
and today the server also is down....i guess they've started working on it!!
ya i hope so :) lets see what happens i cant wait to play again pok.

davedelta

is any good news from any staff for this problem...?
still waiting to play the game.... :-\

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
davedelta said:
is any good news from any staff for this problem...?
still waiting to play the game.... :-\

If this is still a problem it is most likely because the new client installed incorrectly for you. You need to uninstall the old client and then re-download 1.81 and make a fresh install with that.

Gol.D.Roger.

after yesterday's server maintainance every indian player is having black screen problem again, i have formatted my pc so that there will be absolutely clean installation of PWO client, but still there is black screen and map loading prolem

Navin

ya yesterday before the maintenance i just checked the game and i was able to play.. and today morning when i tried playing the map is off again.. according to the twitters there as been some maintenance shutdown after i checked.. that must be the reason of am not getting the game.. and seriously an update is meant to be a problem solver but this 1.81 is more of a problem creator.. please guys make it right soon...

Gol.D.Roger.

to add further regarding this issue, using proxy server solved the problem, in short if i use proxy server i can very well play the game without black screen, but proxy server is just a temporary solution to this problem. since proxy servers are not that much trusted and secured.

rohit96

yesterday when the server restarted i was able to play and maps were loading..now today mrng again (#kaboom) the map not loading...even i am indian..we are the one being victimised...so i kindly request u to relocate me in the map..or do something abt it..

ujwalsingh332

yup...the problem still persiists after a whole day of maintenance

site ppl do something fast guys!!.....