black map

BlueExorcist

hi i download the new client and i have black map in mt silver only NPC i cant see ,i change all settings(Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US) (Control Panel -> Network and Internet) and same problem no fix i install pwo setup 5-6 times and no fix ! plz any help :)

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Open Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and Language, and under the Formats tab, change the format to English US as well.

Please, try this and let me know if your issue is resolved.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
These are all the fixes we have:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973

There is also one other thing I can try if you meet me in IRC, but for some players this issue just seems to persist randomly and just as randomly will disappear and the maps load normally again.

BlueExorcist

i try to login in my brother (i dont change any setting) pc and is work the problem is have my pc what is need pwo game for play for install again example net flamework

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
There are two settings to change, the first is the Formats and the second is the language for Non-Unicode applications, please make sure you are changing both of them.

BlueExorcist

Luminance said:
There are two settings to change, the first is the Formats and the second is the language for Non-Unicode applications, please make sure you are changing both of them.

mixos123 said:
hi i download the new client and i have black map in mt silver only NPC i cant see ,i change all settings(Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US) AND Internet setting (Control Panel -> Network and Internet) and same problem no fix i install pwo setup 5-6 times and no fix ! plz any help :)

I have change all setting from here : http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973
any other for change ??