Big error

HarryPotter7703

I opened the poke world online game, and I logged in, and a message came saying that There was an error loading prof oak's map. And when I searched on google, it came to run as admin.
Then I run it, and i coudn't move my player. Then on google, it showed to type /ref, then when I typed it, it coudnt load prof Oak's map. How sad ;(
Please help me!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This can happen if your connection to PWO is being restricted, either by your Internet Provider or by software or security settings on your computer.
Please check the following:
- Unplug any controllers you have plugged in to your PC as they may be sending confusing input to the game. Then relaunch PWO.
- If your computer has Internet Explorer, check if you can access the PWO website (www.pokemon-world-online.com) through it. If not, you may have to go to Internet Settings, then Security and click "Reset all zones to default". Afterwards try reopening PWO and logging in again.
- If you have any Firewall or Internet Security products installed, add PWO to the exceptions. Refer to the software's help guides to figure out how to do this.
- If you have a dedicated internet router, also check its settings to see if there is a hardware firewall blocking PWO.

Let us know if any of these help or not.