Bewildered Trainer Returning After a Long Absence

Vafarien

I will just begin by getting to the point of things and add on some detail on the end.

I enjoyed my time in pokemon world online around 2009-10 "ish," i do remember having been an active "member" until a certain time in which i had other life matters to attend to for quite some time, i have in that time changed from a town to a city, and to re-iterate on the: "member," i do mean pay/donated member. I recently discovered the official twitter for @PWO_ and have been somewhat reading into the tweets, i have learned a great many thing may have changed since, and by some miracle i managed to recover this old forum account in hopes of reviving my old team i have had, i have had much difficulty attempting to re-log into my playerdex account to my memory by the same name as this forum account i presume, and i had in the past remembered using tokens to acquire pokemon to add to my team that i loved to own so much.

So in this i simply ask of assistance to rejoin Pokemon World Online.

- Love Vafarien.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
PWO is having Server Issues right now. Be patient and I'm sure you'll get to play very soon.

Vafarien

Jinji said:
PWO is having Server Issues right now. Be patient and I'm sure you'll get to play very soon.

I understand, thank you. I can wait to play again as long as i must. I will be patient about my accounts recovery, i reality i was very surprised to still se my account name still in the playerdex, even after seeing my benefactors account was no longer searchable on the playerdex. Even though the picture on the account is now just a simple missing image/name error.  :)

I

inileater

It's always nice to meet a fellow veteran of the PWO world, welcome! :D

Vafarien

inileater said:
It's always nice to meet a fellow veteran of the PWO world, welcome! :D
Thank you for welcoming me back, i remembered enjoying this place. I hope to again.