• aerodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • torchic (blaziken)

• smth else

• Total voters

furchia

Subject is defined in the title. I decide to make a little donation, so what would be the best choice?
Don't want to buy smth that can be caught so don't want lapras or heracross. The same is for 1-2 gen starters. I want a "battler", so it called. Number of most famous poks is in vote list, but maybe you can suggest smth else.

Merse

Youngster
Definte "best"!
The coolest? The best in PVP? The one with the best moveset? The rarest? The most fun? The most expensive?

furchia

Merse said:
Definte "best"!
The coolest? The best in PVP? The one with the best moveset? The rarest? The most fun? The most expensive?
guess, the answer is...
furchia said:
I want a "battler", so it called.

Merse

Youngster
Not exactly. The strongest ATM is clearly Slaking, but it is banned from almost every PVP battle or event. If you need it for PVP, I would say Flygon, Metagross, or Swampert could be the best choice, otherwise Slaking.

Saric

Youngster
Out of the battlers in the token store, your best route is to go for Meta or Swamp. Swamp, only if it's overly uber, otherwise it can be scrapped for a decent meta.
Going from merse's post, Flygon may not be the best choice as it's outclassed by others (like steelix, for what it does).