Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder fang

• Solar beam

• Total voters

furchia

Options:
Flare blitz (guess is necessary stab+ great power base)
Crunch (well good vs gengars and starmies, shall we keep it?)
Reversal (ice and metal can be beat with fire, rock with solarbeam, but we have also normal and dark so... we should keep it right?)
Thunder fang (water can be beat with solar beam, but flying type can't be handled effectively with other moves)
Solar beam with TM (water, rock, ground also good option).

Please help to select right 4 moves.
ty

king1234

Youngster
What about flamethrower for pokemon with frail special defense like steelix?

pocaliga

because my arcanine or my grow not learn solarbeam?

I go to edit your playerdex attacks, and does not appear

which is the way to learn the attack solarbeam?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
TM solarbeam along with four others are available to purchase from goldenrod and celadon city department stores, level 4f.

Read this post for more info:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26653

DemonBorn

To me my arcanine moveset would be thunderfang,flare blitz,solarbeam,flamethrower

why flamethrower, it would be good use against steelix or pokes with high defense and low spdef. Just an idea that might help

pocaliga

HitmonFonty said:
TM solarbeam along with four others are available to purchase from goldenrod and celadon city department stores, level 4f.

thank you very much!

another question, I know where to buy them, but where I can see that pokemon are suitable for each TM?

there is a list? where?

furchia

Mustaches said:
To me my arcanine moveset would be thunderfang,flare blitz,solarbeam,flamethrower

why flamethrower, it would be good use against steelix or pokes with high defense and low spdef. Just an idea that might help
well, ty for sharing your choice, but... what do you think about duels arca vs kazam or arca vs gengar? Guess your opponents will use this poks more offten since water, ground, rock poks may be vulnerable to solarbeam. So, don't you think that at least cruch is necessary for arca?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
pocaliga said:
HitmonFonty said:

thank you very much!

another question, I know where to buy them, but where I can see that pokemon are suitable for each TM?

there is a list? where?

The PWO wiki should have a full list now for each pokemon. For most you will also find serebii and bulbapedia (5th Generation) listings for each pokemon will be accurate. The one exception to this rule I know of is slaking, who can't learn any TMs as yet.