Being realistic and honest .Sorry if I offended anyone.

vaiokh

Do not want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel the right to speak . Also I'm no sycophant to stay smoothing GM 's and ADM 's.

I'm sure not only I expected something else more interesting than a new Cinnabar ( appreciate the work , congratulations , but the whole PWO expected something more exciting ) , finally , disappointed us greatly, and will not create any expectation for not being more again frustrated .

Playing clean, even by ethical issues and commitments that we all have at the end of the year , is there any possibility of having something new , an event for christmas or something?

Thank you.

Ps - I thought a drug , it can not use / list and found greater drug the new system rarities . (Actually everyone thought , but no one comes to face them here like I'm doing ) .

Criticizing is easy , I know, but there are several reasons that I spoke directly pro CHOCOBO in GLOBAL CHAT , and he could not answer or ignored .

1 - For us , we are already on the market , does not change much . But this new system of rarities will amaze many players , especially those who are starting .

2 - What was already hard and we were hours / days / weeks / months looking now doubled the difficulty , or if it was hard is now unlikely.

3 - I know you want to give a " bump " in the token store , but not sure I will forward this measure . ( I always contribute , but people who have contributed and had no success , have told me that do not pay more member ) .

4 - In our view , the change of rarity can not be hidden from the players , is not fair . I want to hunt something that I know the odds of finding ,maybe you think it 's more adrenaline for us , but at least frustrates me a lot trying to use / list that appears and all rarities are unknown . I dunno, put at least probability, no need to write " Horribly Rare " or " Rare " , the probability is already good.

5 - I will not waste my time hunting more , hunt something that is unlikely to be found for me is a waste of time , there are several people , men and women ( my case ) who work and study , attends college (my case ) and have a boyfriend / girlfriend. Hunt 2-4 hours a day to try to find something is legal date , but now with this new system , have to hunt at least 8 hours to be something.

To me it does not. Sorry friends , but I log just to battle and when there is something new .

Ps ² - I said yesterday that in ALL and GLOBAL ALL agreed and sent salves to me saying that I was absolutely right , I see now that is official if someone will say something, or just the toadies of ADMs / GMs who will comment .

kisses

Jopanda

you are absolutely right, it is frustrating to think about looking for something that might not be it (cinnabar), is like walking in the dark. and more: new settings are hurting many rare, 7 minutes to find growlithe 1 (were 2 minutes before).

I.Am

vaiokh said:
5 - I will not waste my time hunting more , hunt something that is unlikely to be found for me is a waste of time , there are several people , men and women ( my case ) who work and study , attends college (my case ) and have a boyfriend / girlfriend. Hunt 2-4 hours a day to try to find something is legal date , but now with this new system , have to hunt at least 8 hours to be something.

Sometimes 8 hours still not enough. You can hunt for 12 hours and got nothing. Haha. Yea. Thats we called "real life". Since you born to this world, you need go to school > college > work > married > feed your kid > raise them until they became big boy/girl > rest in peace. But for me work > pwo > married > rest in peace. :D But i agree kinda hard right now with no rarity,unknown pokes,etc especially that Volcano path.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Can't understand the majority of your post i'm afraid.

Though I believe Jopkaio is suggesting that a change has badly effected Growlithe - you do realise that each spawn can have a different chance rate right? Right...? I'm sure it wasn't a case of 2 minutes all the time.

As for events, Cinnabar is one of our backlog events. We spent time focusing on something from our backlog rather than something that we felt would need new content and more time on it than we could spend. And we've also got a few new events in the works that should cover us for the first few months of 2014. :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'm with Blue really. I don't understand a lot of what you are upset about.

Much of your complaint is about the /list and rarity changes. To clarify it has not been decided to keep everything hidden forever. And in only one place was the /list even removed completely so that the mystery of what was on the new maps would have to be discovered for yourselves. With hundreds of players on the map at one time it doesn't take long to do that right?

As for the rest of the maps showing 'unknown', it's basically because they are unknown. Every single map in PWO is on the block, all will be reassessed. The process has already begun but you should understand there is a lot of data to go through so it will take some time to accomplish. In the meantime even we don't know what the outcome will be yet- hence the unknown.

Will the rates stay unknown? Will /list be removed completely? At the moment anything is possible really, but all feedback on the matter will be taken into account, and in the end we will not do something that will make the game less enjoyable for most you can count on that. Also I am an avid hunter myself so I do understand your concerns. It is our intention in all things here to improve the game not make it worse. This is a transition stage to something different that's all, how different it becomes we'll just have to wait and see.

Cinnabar was new content. We have been saying all year that new content comes before anything else. We added a story and a few little quests to make the new addition more interesting. We're sorry you didn't enjoy them, or they weren't enough- but the new permanent content was what was important here. It was the same with the Halloween Event. What was important there was adding the towers and the Kimono Girls. The event was a bonus, something we didn't have time to repeat only a few weeks later with the new Cinnabar Island maps.

Tecknician

vaiokh said:
1 - For us , we are already on the market , does not change much . But this new system of rarities will amaze many players , especially those who are starting .
It's only temporarily. It's not "new" as it's not permanent.

vaiokh said:
3 - I know you want to give a " bump " in the token store , but not sure I will forward this measure . ( I always contribute , but people who have contributed and had no success , have told me that do not pay more member ) .
Not our intentions at all, otherwise we wouldn't have made Arcanine so powerful like other players are complaining about now and we would have released earthquake in hopes players would donate for UC and HR pokemon that can learn earthquake.

vaiokh said:
4 - In our view , the change of rarity can not be hidden from the players , is not fair . I want to hunt something that I know the odds of finding ,maybe you think it 's more adrenaline for us , but at least frustrates me a lot trying to use / list that appears and all rarities are unknown . I dunno, put at least probability, no need to write " Horribly Rare " or " Rare " , the probability is already good.
Temp only, we will re-lease the rate range of the newly named rarities once we get done redoing spawns.
vaiokh said:
[/quote]
Other mmo's force players to grind and hunt for equipment how is pwo any different? If you have suggestions to make hunting bit more enjoyable (or at least less tedious) in any way you are free to provide suggestions.

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
"Do not want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel I have a right to speak".

If you don't like the game, don't play it. This game has come such a long way since I first played it back in 2007/08, that the amount of complaining and criticism the staff/programmers have to listen to today is insulting.

Hundreds of hours spent programming, with thousands of lines of code written, and there are always going to be those community members that have to offer their "2 cents" on the current state of a FREE GAME.

Obviously you've never played any MMO, because PWO has the least amount of "tedious" game-play I've ever seen. You literally have nothing to complain about, and even worse, none of it is even warranted. You're complaining about a new system that has been in place for about a WEEK, so your whole point on "What was already hard and we were hours / days / weeks / months looking now doubled the difficulty , or if it was hard is now unlikely.", is mute, because not a single person could honestly attest to that statement.

If you don't like the game, then don't play. It's that simple.

PS: No possible way is Google Translate THAT bad.

vaiokh

stoopkid1 said:
"Do not want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel I have a right to speak".

If you don't like the game, don't play it. This game has come such a long way since I first played it back in 2007/08, that the amount of complaining and criticism the staff/programmers have to listen to today is insulting.

Hundreds of hours spent programming, with thousands of lines of code written, and there are always going to be those community members that have to offer their "2 cents" on the current state of a FREE GAME.

Obviously you've never played any MMO, because PWO has the least amount of "tedious" game-play I've ever seen. You literally have nothing to complain about, and even worse, none of it is even warranted. You're complaining about a new system that has been in place for about a WEEK, so your whole point on "What was already hard and we were hours / days / weeks / months looking now doubled the difficulty , or if it was hard is now unlikely.", is mute, because not a single person could honestly attest to that statement.

If you don't like the game, then don't play. It's that simple.

PS: No possible way is Google Translate THAT bad.

Look kid, I do not know if you are offended, as I said in the topic, I'm just here raising an issue that is not just mine, everyone is complaining.

Thank you for defending your idea, but it's no use just criticize, I also exposes some facts got satisfying answers of moderate, my goal was accomplished.

I love PWO, just did not like the principle of the new system, and I have the right to expose it here, so why is a forum for discussion and approach, ie, if you do not want to read different opinions from yours, here is not the place.

Another thing we discussed was that we looked at an event or something less tedious Christmas, which has not happened yet.

But I make it clear and I appreciate all the effort the team sttaf.

Tecknician

vaiokh said:
I also exposes some facts got satisfying answers of moderate, my goal was accomplished.
What facts did you expose that weren't already stated? ???

vaiokh

That's what I said Teck, I put a situation, which for me was the fact that you already answered.

No need to fuss, exposed only my opinion and you to yours.

Each has its.

thank you.