BB pwo

sarks

i join pwo from february of 2010.

after so many years of play its time for me to stop!!!!
i am leaving everything of my acc to kurtisbmx... all my pokemons all my money...

i want to say farewell to everyone....to all my friends here...
it was really nice and pwo for me was an escape from real life and from all the troubles that we face every day.
i have to send some personal messeges from here :D

first to kurtis... now you can easy become the best player here!!!! take care of my pokes my friend... its all my work almost 3 years here.

trelosss..... i wish you will find all the shiny vr and hr without membership :D

mati_leo..... you was the best guild leader i was ever had.... also i think you are the best player here !!!!!! so keep up your work and make our guild the best for ever in pwo !!!!!

darcia..... really ty dude for all the times that you helped me.... i think he must be the new gm here.... he always online and he is always happy to help people here.

jlo_13...... i know that we was having a pending trade and that i was really wanting your s meta.... but maybe kurtis can offer you everything i offer and you will trade with him.

manueloz ...... just w8 for the duskull to be able to evovle in dusknoir :D and dont forgot to w8 until 2014 you know why >:D

watch me losers...... you are so new in pwo and also so strong.... become one of the best here!!!!

also i think risefromruins must become a GM...

dovee..... you are the richest guy in pwo for now but when sweetie come back you will become second again :D

to all the GMS

NICE work here..... everything is really good.... but i think you should be a little bit more active....
crenel ty for your help before one year...if you wasnt you i wouldnt be able to play now
bis.... idk why you become GM but you are not doing a lot here
bluerise...... you really are the only one that work here.... every update its almost thanks to you!!!! you are active almost every day....

idk about the other gms so i dont say something

FAREWELL to everyone guys!!!!!!!! :D

sagar.2570

sarks u are one of the best player of game and one of the greatest bidder i ever seen in pwo i was scare of u in trades bcoz i think that if u start bidding then the bid is urs ....
farewelll bro hope someday u will return again in pwo :)) :)) :))

Affan07

Oh man no no no don't leave and u missed me in ur friends list :/

kurtisbmx

:,( goodbye man without a doubt u are my best friend on pwo every time i was online we would always talk for hours. i remember when i was new i would always look up to u and ask u for advise and u were always happy to help pwo is losing one of the best and nicest players here :( ,,,

i hope in the future u start playing again and hopefully new regions and new pokes will be out and we can hunt together again good bye my friend u will be missed.

Excision

bye sark :'( .My wish is for you to always remember the good old moments that you had in PWO...

sarks

sagar.2570 said:
sarks u are one of the best player of game and one of the greatest bidder i ever seen in pwo i was scare of u in trades bcoz i think that if u start bidding then the bid is urs ....
farewelll bro hope someday u will return again in pwo :)) :)) :))

hahahahaha

well i think that if you want something then you dont try to get it cheap... you just have to give a lot to get it :D

really ty for your words...
idk if i will ever come back...
but i will be offline atleast for a 6 months with 1 year.... after that maybe i will come back maybe not...
until then you will miss to me dude... have a good luck ingame :D

sarks

Affan07 said:

affan i have a lot of friends ingame that will help you... i will miss your questions ingame about the prices of pokes :D have a good luck buddy

Nikola

Youngster
Farewell sarks you will be missed around here. It was pleasure talking and battling with you. You are a nice fella. They said it is so hard to leave until you actually leave. And then it is the easiest thing in the world. Good luck with your life bud...

sarks

kurtisbmx said:
:,( goodbye man without a doubt u are my best friend on pwo every time i was online we would always talk for hours. i remember when i was new i would always look up to u and ask u for advise and u were always happy to help pwo is losing one of the best and nicest players here :( ,,,

i hope in the future u start playing again and hopefully new regions and new pokes will be out and we can hunt together again good bye my friend u will be missed.

kurtis you are one of my best friend here too :D
i will miss you a lot....
well now you are not a new player now... you become a lot strong and now with my pokes you will be one of the strongest and richest players here :D
plz take care of all my pokes but especially for my s cloy... dont give it easy.... its the best here and its too hard to find one better s vr you know....

maybe i will come back again one day and start from 0 just for something different.... but for now i will not.... have a good luck here a take care my friend

sarks

Excision said:
bye sark :'( .My wish is for you to always remember the good old moments that you had in PWO...

bb my friend... you know its something that it can never be forget... :D

kurtisbmx

sarks said:
kurtisbmx said:

kurtis you are one of my best friend here too :D
i will miss you a lot....
well now you are not a new player now... you become a lot strong and now with my pokes you will be one of the strongest and richest players here :D
plz take care of all my pokes but especially for my s cloy... dont give it easy.... its the best here and its too hard to find one better s vr you know....

maybe i will come back again one day and start from 0 just for something different.... but for now i will not.... have a good luck here a take care my friend

they will be next to inpossible to get from me unless it is trade for uc like meta or slaking or something like that :) also steelix he is one of my favourite shinys ingame :) i cant tell u how much i will miss u . we have to keep in contact !

Affan07

sarks said:
Affan07 said:

affan i have a lot of friends ingame that will help you... i will miss your questions ingame about the prices of pokes :D have a good luck buddy
Damn bro don't make me cry . :'( :'(
You're friends can't replace you. They won't be the same... :/

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
kurtisbmx said:
pwo is losing one of the best and nicest players here :( ,,,

It is the first time a topic from the meet and greeth makes me feel bad... I just hope this is not a permanent goodbye and if you return, you'll have a hand from me. Good luck my friend!

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
sarks , dude your leaving :(

dont worry i will take care of your trash pokes which are with me :)

GoodBye! ;(

sarks

future_sight said:
another one of my friend leaving..another white name on the online list :/ ill really miss you sharks
good luck with your life Mini Boss xD

ty a lot my friend... hahahahaha you still remember what i said about the mini boss ..... hahahahha thats was nice pwo times.... :D

sarks

Darcia said:
Farewell sarks you will be missed around here. It was pleasure talking and battling with you. You are a nice fella. They said it is so hard to leave until you actually leave. And then it is the easiest thing in the world. Good luck with your life bud...

yea thats true..... it is really difficult to quit....thats the only reason i gave all my pokes so it will be inpossible to come back...

there is a time that you must quit from playing and take care of your real life .....

really happy that i met you as a friend.... and i am still saying that you must be the next GM :D

good luck my friend