Battle Suggestions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon16

Youngster
when it comes to battling there are people with different preferences, some dont like slaking, some dont like boosting, and some dont really care.
what makes me mad is when a player requests to battle you and doesnt say what their preferences and then stalls or disconnects.
i have had times where they stall for a couple seconds then disconnect, and others when they stall for around half an hour and it is getting annoying.
My suggestion is say that you dont like boosting or slaking by putting "battle no slaking'', or "battle no boosting," otherwise if you challenge a player with out knowing their preference then you take the risk of encountering something you dont like.
just my opinion, there should be a rule somewhere about player stalling, especially if it last more then 5 mins (the amount of time it would take for them to be kicked from the server), because then you know that they are stalling on purpose.
this is just one of the more recent examples of a player that challenged me, i didnt know what his preferences were:
4nd6.png

The-Predator

Youngster
and did u spam on boost moves?? or u just used it once?? if u spammed on boost moves there comes the problem anyone would get mad for such bad strategy but if u used it once i dont see any problem with it 1 move will only get u more spd or atk but u´d be taking 1 atk that deals u some damage

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I haven't battled much at the last times. But anyway I constantly see players calling others noob and having annoyed for something that happened in battle. I think each one should have conscience the necessity of warning about his preferences and don't insult his opponent if he didn't tell anything about slaking or boost moves. However I think we'll always see these issues in the battle channel. kicking players from the server sounds as a great solution for when players stall in battle.[/glow]

Dragon16

Youngster
KPyppo said:
and did u spam on boost moves?? or u just used it once?? if u spammed on boost moves there comes the problem anyone would get mad for such bad strategy but if u used it once i dont see any problem with it 1 move will only get u more spd or atk but u´d be taking 1 atk that deals u some damage
No, i used dragon dance once, because every once in a while a jolteon survives an outrage. His first thunder with jolteon missed i guees that i why he was mad and quit.

julio2503 said:
[glow=red]I haven't battled much at the last times. But anyway I constantly see players calling others noob and having annoyed for something that happened in battle. I think each one should have conscience the necessity of warning about his preferences and don't insult his opponent if he didn't tell anything about slaking or boost moves. However I think we'll always see these issues in the battle channel. kicking players from the server sounds as a great solution for when players stall in battle.[/glow]
i like the idea of kicking a player when they dont make a move but are still active and dont get kicked for being AFK.

SpartacusBrah

I haven't fought a slaking yet but cant it be countered with blaziken, hariyama, primeape? or is slaking to fast? People will just have to start running them..
Broken moves just need to be fixed...

Also boosting is part of the game, if you set up to be able to use them why take away that winning strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.