Battle Stalling

The-Predator

Youngster
i dont think this is the right section to post this and since there are many ways to counter this kind of "strategies" now i dont see this as an issue anymore, some jolteon could KO by 2 thunders to an uber dragonite and most of the dragonites can OHKO some jolteons so this is more a childish attitude from both sides than an issue/problem actually

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
this is an issue you two need to work out on your own, some dragonites can tank 2 thunders, and with a 70% accuracy thunder isn't as safe to use as growl, knowing that the next pokemon will likely OHKO drago while taking decreased damage from growl. It seems wrong to try to force your opponent into using a lesser strategy by being stubborn, and I'd shy away from it. I'd suggest not battling each other again if the problem persists. Sorry for posting here, just wanted to save the GM's some time.

Siauwlong

wut i don't put this on community watch eco, somebody move it to community watch, i don't want to report him cos it's not worthed, i just wanna know if there's something to prevent this happen again like PP or something :p