Banned time!!!

Azathor

This is my last suggestion as a player of PWO, at the bann time you need to think in many things (not just the rules), youre not perfect as a staff an im sure that you make mistakes like everyone, when you bann there is no way to return for you an thats bad for you an for the players that play your game.
This is my suggestion:
1.- Give a warning before this gives a chance to a player to stop breaking the rules or if he/she wasnt do anything wrong he/she can reclaim that accusation.
2.- After that warning an if the player dont listen to you, you can give a 1 month bann, not permanently, that seems extreme to everyone i think especially when everyone make mistakes, then you can give a 2 months bann, after that you can permanently bann that account. It seems fair.
3.- I think the rules are perfect, but you need to improve the game (rules an play) an for that you need money an time, banning the people just it seems suspicious makes that you lost money (like me, i donate for improve my account an now that i banned i dont want to play anymore for the time i waste catching an buying pokes), i read a lot of post of banned people yesterday while im waiting your answer, i see players like erika_todae, kanuni, an others players that waste many time in this game an now are banned, this players i think gives a lot of money to the game an many different ways, money that you can get back to improve the game in make it better than it is.
4.- You cant judge for being manny accounts if you dont know the reason, in my home we have 4 pc my friends came here to play with the same IP everyone, you may think that we cheat because of that but you just can imagine the situation, i see many players bann for this reason an you not even give the chance to prove that. Again gives that warning in this case too so the player can prove his/her innocence.
5.- Another awesome idea ::) , when a player gets banned for a month or two (write in the point 1 an 2), give a chance to recover the account paying a "donation" like you say nobody likes to waste their time waiting one month banned or two, then you get money for improves the game an players have their accounts back, everyone happy again an it seems fair for all.
6. You need to have levels of punishments in accordance with the level of committed infraction, no just bann for everyone like you did. there are many examples of punishment:
►When somebody use agressive or racist speak, then punish him when a week of incommunication, dont let him speak in any channel (even trade channel), that is a fair punishment for those people. increases when the player repeat the same mistake again until reach 1 month, then you can bann that player.
►When somebody try to scam, then take it away trade option for a week then a 2 weeks then a month, after that bann that account.
►When somebody use two accounts with the same IP (has to be exceptions that the player can prove that he can have more accounts for IP like my case for my brother an my friends) then you can block one account while the other is on, you just need to view the IP. No reason for ban here, i know many players that have too many acounts created to train more faster in the gyms every two weeks, or get started pokes for himself colection an i think that all players have 2 accounts at least.
►Now for the people that creates accounts to sell started pokes (many players have a lot starters to sell), take him away all his money like punishment an take it away the trade chanel for that ip for a month the two then you can bann that account
► Every option that i say maybe you can put in the playerdex for example Player: Azathor -- Advises stat: advise for agressive speak, so the player can know his situation. And for every situation that i say can put it a price if you want, you win player win everybodys happy an learn his lesson.

if something like that exists I do not see it applying oneself, only I hope to help to the game so that it improves and more people could enter in.

AZATHOR

Dovee

Youngster
The thing that frustrates many people that are active on this forum is no one is capable of searching for 2 minutes before posting a topic.
A staff member took time to make a dedicated topic asking for players views on punishments and you made an entire new topic on yours.
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=29983

Azathor

just says that anyone who puts anything about extremely punish will be advice, dont explain anything about diferent levels of "breaking the rules" that a game have.

Azathor

and i was talking about everyone make mistakes, even the staff of PWO that you judge "perfect" i read every post in bann appeal an see like a judge bad decitions for the staff with many players. just a suggestion.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Everyone is free to make a second account after initially being banned, that is the second chance. People manage to spend thousands of hours in game without getting a single warning. It's laughable to think someone with weeks or just a few months since they joined gets banned and think it's the staff's problem that they broke the rules. BTW... Paying to get your banned account back? Get a grip.

Merse

Youngster
1) No. Those who broke the rules shouldn't get a warning because that would mean they can get away freely with what they found thanks ot the bot so far.
2) Why? Those who chose to cheat are not welcome in any healthy community. And again, it would mean they get away with the Pokes and stuff they got before the second warning!
3) Every data point the way that PWO gets much more donation per month than its monthly upkeep. I think it has its future secured for 4-5 years at least, even if nobody donates from now on :p
4) Thanks to different tools and access to many things we don't have, the staff members can easily separate rule breakers from other accounts from the rest. And they can track down their Pokemon too ;)
5) So basically you say that rich players should bot as much as they wish because they can just buy their account out from the penalty then. Awesome idea dude, one for elitism... And again PWO doesn't need money ;)
6) All these ideas would mean only a temporary solution. The cheater would just come back and continue what he did before.

In short: NO! Very bad ideas. Just because you didn't know the rules and now you're upset that you were caught you shouldn't criticize the system. Although I know that everyone has the right to have an opinion and express it...

EDIT: Everyone makes mistakes? Dude, if you kill someone accidentally with a gun you're still going to jail even if it was a honest mistake. You must serve the penalty. And I hardly would call intentionally hacking the game, or downloading installing setting up and using a hacking program, or creating several accounts to sell their starters, or constantly swearing after several warnings as a "honest mistake" ::)