Back!

MorganTorry

Hey guys, 

I used to play way back, even before the Johto section was released (though I do remember it being released shortly before I left). The servers were hardly up and the game's future was in question. Now I see a name I recognize (Jinji) and that the community is still going strong, so I decided to jump on in. 

I've since turned into a bit of a streamer. Anyone else streamed this by chance? Know if that kind of exposure would be alright or are there still legal gray areas?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We don't disallow players creating their own footage of the games; just make sure you are careful not to show any sensitive account information, or anything you wouldn't want the public to see ;) Do be aware that we take no responsibility for the footage you create.

Also, welcome to PWO, or should that be "welcome back"?

Edit: While Rig crossed out her post below, the comment on "you should check with your streaming website" for what terms they have on games you should stream is also important advice to consider.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Welcome back~

We don't have any restrictions on things like streaming/etc, but you should check with your streaming website since we aren't an official Game Freak/Nintendo/etc product. I can at least assure you that you won't run into any problems from us.

EDIT: Jinji beat me. >:l