Back to take over

mad30

Youngster
So it appears the hip thing to do is post a coming back topic... So here's mine.

Plan to be more active on the forums, but not in game yet. Currently do not have a pc but hope to get mine fix after that will be in game.

Now bow before your master.

JD001

Youngster
It took you this long to make a sammich? Better be a pretty dang good sammich, woman ):<

mad30

Youngster
JD001 said:
It took you this long to make a sammich? Better be a pretty dang good sammich, woman ):<
You must have me confused with someone else

perri

Pwo would not be same without you Mad. Glad you jumped on the bandwagon and posted something.

I'm excited by all the oldies joining back up recently. It must be kismet. :)

JD001

Youngster
mad30 said:
JD001 said:

Hmm, are you the Bronie lover or the sammich maker?

Also, drop by xat again sometime, haven't seen you in a while (since you lost to me in fantasy football<3)

mad30

Youngster
JD001 said:
mad30 said:
JD001 said:

Hmm, are you the Bronie lover or the sammich maker?

Also, drop by xat again sometime, haven't seen you in a while (since you lost to me in fantasy football<3)
super bowl attending 'Bronie' lover

JD001

Youngster
mad30 said:
super bowl attending 'Bronie' lover

Quiet a rare site for all in attendance to be on the same side earlier :p Congrats, we'll look for you on the big screen when they zoom in on your face haha

BoiledEggs

You were a good admin and that stays. Currently this looks like a circus show. You won't be beneficial on the long run nor needed. I would be happy if I am wrong here. Guy like you has more important things to take care of. Good luck anyway.