Any Alternative Payment Processor for Donation ?

MikhaelFrankoMogol

Hi. I just wonder if you guys accept donation using LR (liberty reserve), or on Payza (formerly known as alertpay) or on MB (Moneybooker) ?
As i am planning to donate once i can retrieve back my account.
But i found out that the only option available for donation is paypal.
I think it really come in handy if you guys accept some alternatives aside from paypal cause not all countries are supported or allowed to use paypal.
Thanks.

Regards,
Mikhael Franko Mogol

Jhaxion

Currently the only way of donating is by using paypal,although I heard that there will be alternatives in the future. Wether or not those alternatives will be available when the playerdex is updated remains to be seen.

Naero

Currently, paypal is the only payment system available for donations. It is intended that more payment options are implemented in the future, to cater to more prospective donators who are unable to use paypal. However, I do believe it is planned to make further tweaks to the existing donation system before new ones are incorporated; and it's been noted that changes have been made to the donation system in the forthcoming playerdex update, which is planned to be made live soon.

To my knowledge, no new donation systems have been implemented in the new playerdex update, thus others may have to wait for a while before they're added, unfortunately.

Merse

Youngster
May I point it out that this idea comes up time to time and everything was already written down about it already what could and should be written? And that the forum has a very nice search function? :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
No new methods will be added for the Playerdex update as we'll be making changes to Paypal as it is.