ALWAYS ME - Authenticating Problem

nemo55

Helo,

I don't know what it is, but for some reason I have this issue on a regular basis. Yes, the game comes back, but its only a matter of time till "Authenticating" disease comes to haunt me! This is unreal and I'm losing my patience. Especially now that the event is going on! Please fix this ASAP!

Thanks

Masta

same here,it trys to log in first couple of trys then says cannot connect to server,then i restart and gets stuck at authenticate.

darkdante

I was having the same problem but now the server every 2 ~ 5 seconds is giving me kick the server '-'

Killuaaaaa

I have same problem too btw what kind of problem is this?? these kind of problem shouldnt even occur...whatever the reason behind this I hope they permanently fix this problem right away

darkdante

Killuaaaaa said:
I have same problem too btw what kind of problem is this?? these kind of problem shouldnt even occur...whatever the reason behind this I hope they permanently fix this problem right away
I think by having too many players on the same map there may be a lag in server

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
darkdante said:
Killuaaaaa said:

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Crowded maps, (which happens extremely often with a favored event map) will make it hard to log in. The easy way to avoid the issue is to walk out of the area before you log out.

Killuaaaaa

Well i guess it'll really take a long time and all we can do is just wait..

darkdante

CheckeredZebra said:
darkdante said:
Killuaaaaa said:

Crowded maps, (which happens extremely often with a favored event map) will make it hard to log in. The easy way to avoid the issue is to walk out of the area before you log out.
My prize will be a better server ?????

Killuaaaaa

darkdante said:
CheckeredZebra said:
darkdante said:
Killuaaaaa said:

LOL must be one of the Halloween surprise xD

hamzasrk

Killuaaaaa said:
darkdante said:
CheckeredZebra said:
darkdante said:
Killuaaaaa said:

LOL must be one of the Halloween surprise xD
i don't think so i tried to login my alt account wish is not in any halloween map
but still the "immortale" authenticating on it never end :/