All known pokemon with incorrect base stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naero

Snubbull was one of the more well-known Pokemon with incorrect base stats assigned to it in the database, which was recently fixed (kudos to Tecknician). However, there were several other - more inconspicuously known - Pokemon found with erroneous base stats, found after scrutinizing the base stat values of Pokemon under playerdex's pokedex, and comparing them to the base stat values used for the respective Pokemon in the handheld games. These Pokemon, and the corrections that need to be made to their base stats, have been noted below:

Weezing
Incorrect base stat: HP - 60.
To-be correct base stat value: HP - 65.

Jynx
Incorrect base stat: HP - 60.
To-be correct base stat value: HP - 65.

Togepi
Incorrect base stat: Special Defense - 64.
To-be correct base stat value: Special Defense - 65.

Sunflora
Incorrect base stat: Special Defense - 55.
To-be correct base stat value: Special Defense - 85.

Stantler
Incorrect base stat: Attack - 96.
To-be correct base stat value: Attack - 95.

Lunatone
Incorrect base stat:Special Defense - 80.
To-be correct base stat value: Special Defense - 85.

Due to the underuse of most of these Pokemon, they are not that prevalently problematic at this present time, nor are most of them severely debilitated by a small margin of incorrectness in their base stats (mainly more so their IV calculations having a slight misrepresentation of stat IVs) -- I just wanted to make these cases more well-known, for when it's on the agenda for minor corrections to be made to the base stats of some Pokemon again.

Thanks in advance~

Tecknician

Working on this, hope to have these all done today(friday) which gives me exactly 24 hours from the time of this post according to my alarm clock.

Done, locking this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.