After login Mutes

Zywa-Torpeda

As in subject, i got this problem. Everytime i log into the game i'm muted at start without even any info, without even doing anything. Time is random. From 30 secunds to 2 minutes. Can anyone can fixed this for me?

Tha-Kram

it's hard to fix something you can't see
make a screenshot, or post very specifically what the issue is

you start up the game, it's authenticating, it's loading the game and then what?
do you get a black screen, the page with some info about the new updates, or does it get stuck loading the map?

more details pl0x!

maybe even computer details, which version and operating system do you use?

Zywa-Torpeda

Dude, read again. I said "muted after loging in" and "need GM's help". Your post is about map not loging or UIS problems. Need other help, cause getting muted for nothing, which can cause problem later, if i get too many, and i already have 180 in my dex, don't know how, cause got 0 two days ago.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The mute on logging in issue is known and as yet we don't have a fix for it. It is supposed to happen only when you log out before a mute is finished, so that you still have to be muted the full time when you log in next. However it seems that this can glitch at times and cause the mute to happen many times after the first time. As far as I know it will run its course eventually and you will log in without the mute again at some stage.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We're aware of it, I intend to look into it just not yet.

Tha-Kram

I wasn't familiar with it
all I did was summing up the starting process of the game, to ask for a more specific indicator where it went wrong

other than that, you didn't say "need GMs help"
but you did say: "Everytime i log into the game i'm muted at start without even any info
I was thinking this may refer to the info page
sorry for replying, won't happen again

Zywa-Torpeda

Thx for replie Fonty. Well i did not relog while i was muted, but half hour later, and it happens no. But if you say it'll past, then i'll just wait for it :)

And Kram, i don't mind you tried to help, it's good that you try to help, but i as i said "can anyone fix the problem" and no player can help with mutes :)

Andreyy

True, I also have that problem but I leave it with 40 Seg Mute :'(