Adding New Sub Forum.

TheConqueror

Hello,

as i was thinking lel (as i always do) i came across a good idea. How about staff add a new sub forum under general pwo talk with title 'competetive battling'.. Where ppl can talk about pokemon teams/rating of team/other things related to battling. This thing was discussed by me and rig, she liked it idea. Just wanted to make sure how the staff and the players feel.

So a green light or a red light? Give your opinions please.

Regards,
Alan.

TheConqueror

come on dude, this forum will be working cool when the batlle system gets fixed.

The-Predator

Youngster
It is a nice idea, I like it, however I have to agree with Kai, many updates has to happen before we can have general talk about battling teams, strategies and so, doing the sub forum now would be very limited. There are hundreds of pokemon useful for competitive battles, but with current PWO battle system the list would be limited to 15 pokemon even less, so a subforum now, is not needed at all, pointless, useless

TheConqueror

Well a competitive topic can be used for varies stuff, like rating a team, suggestion a team, helping others to create a team, discussing about movesets etc :p

The-Predator

Youngster
Still useless.

Rating a team: what are you going to rate? same pokemon everyone uses?

Suggesting a team: same thing, What are you going to suggest ? using same pokemon like everyone else?

Discussing about movesets: difference would be minimal, same pokemon in battle scenes with only 1 move different from others?

although it could be a good idea, seems staff is not playing the game, they could create and lets see how many discussions arise from that, They are going to notice how much PWO is limited battle system wise

TheConqueror

damn it, you are too good in explaining, i gotcha...so right PWO battle system is limited, so huh, yeah, this idea can be implemented later when things are fixed.

TheConqueror

gotcha another idea, why dont we make the pokemons into a particular tier, just following the official tier system but we use em unofficially. This can be implemented by having tourney/tiers based on a particular tier. For example, arcanine-ou...etc.. What do you think?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Why not have the discussions you want in General PWO Talk right now? It's not exactly spammed with topics, new subforums could easily be added when needed. :)

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Hence we wait with any type of suggestions conqueror =p With due time this game will provide what the players want.

TheConqueror

LeroyGarcia said:
Hence we wait with any type of suggestions conqueror =p With due time this game will provide what the players want.

i know theyll provide leroy, lets say after 2 months the pwo battle system gets updated. I'd doubt theyll consider to that this feature, i place it as a suggestion so that when they update the battle system, they MIGHT consider adding this.