Account Reset Problems !

K

Kazzady

I'm having problems with account reset function, when I go there and write the requests, such like email and username I got this message:

We applogize for the inconvience, but an error occured parsing the requested page. Please be assured that the error has been recorded and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Click Here To Continue Manually If You Are Not Redirected.

and When I click in the link "here" nothing happens and I'm just sent to playerdex homepage. Someone help me, please. I want to play!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got back my account, thanks everyone!

ZizouHighlights

posting it once was good enouph please dont spam it

and if this helps that error seems to happen in google chrome i would suggest safari and firefox to fix this error please let me know if this helped

mewandrea1

The message appeared is because the email server has reached its daily cap, no more emails can be sent, therefore you gotta wait for the email cap to be reset before you send another request, which is i think...4-5 more hours? :/

K

Kazzady

[quote name='ZizouHighlights' timestamp='1318345498' post='11288']

posting it once was good enouph please dont spam it

and if this helps that error seems to happen in google chrome i would suggest safari and firefox to fix this error please let me know if this helped

[/quote]

Sorry, It wasn't my intention.

And

Unfortunelly I had the same error with Firefox and Internet Explorer, I don't know what to do. But I'll keep trying anyway.