About the new update

Gigante08

Well, we're in version 1.8A, and there were some changes in this version such as the size of Pokemon. What do you think of this update?

In my opinion, I felt the new size of Pokemon ugly. They are very small

marinica94

Banned
The new style how trainer and pokemons are moving is beautiful.
The size of pokemon for me doesn't matter, I think it's cute, but a pannel when you can change the size will be beautiful, -50% -75% and 100% like before 100% should be normal and -50% how it's now.
Shiny sprites are very beautifull, it's nice to see a shiny snorlax following you, I saw Steelix sprite added too + they are very cleared now.
The problem is on channel, I asked some friends too and the font from channel and color give us brain damages.The green from system message wasn't a problem untill now.

Gigante08

I agree. It would be great if we could choose the size of Pokemon

8ugs

Not gonna lie, I first thought the sprites had been changed to reflect the sizes of different pokemon (the first follow sprite I saw was my shroomish). I think the miniatures are cute. xD And everything else seems to be pretty smooth. I like the little touches like the reflection in the water that ripples now, and the way system messages fade out after a few seconds.

I just noticed the follow sprites reflect the colours :3 I can now show off my small Purple Shiny collection properly. Eee~