About some in game question

beiyifa

Sorry about having questions again, not sure shall i ask here..

1. So i saw Shuckle only have moves learn until lv 49 which is bug bite, but at the wiki, under power split, i saw him can learn power split, so is that possible to learn?

2. About move Bide, i don't understand how it works.. i saw the expansion that it takes attacks 2 turns ,and double it back.. but when i use it, it is like a quick attack that just hit at that turns, and nothing happen 2-3 turns later..so is it broken, or it works some way like, just get damge 2 tunrs,no matter what you do, and then at the third turn use Bide, and it works perfectly?

3. how does the move breeder works? i only know need compatible pokemon and different ***, so what actual move may i teach..

Saric

Youngster
1. The wiki was outdated here - I have fixed it.
2. You use bide. Unable to select another move for two turns. On the third turn it doubles back your damage taken.
3. Rather simple. Take two compatible pokemon to the npc in the daycare. The first screen you will select the pokemon with the move you want to pass down. The second screen you will pick the pokemon that you want to pass on. On the last bit, it will show available moves to pass down. Select the move you want to have the pokemon learn it.

beiyifa

Saric said:
2. You use bide. Unable to select another move for two turns. On the third turn it doubles back your damage taken.
3. Rather simple. Take two compatible pokemon to the npc in the daycare. The first screen you will select the pokemon with the move you want to pass down. The second screen you will pick the pokemon that you want to pass on. On the last bit, it will show available moves to pass down. Select the move you want to have the pokemon learn it.

2. but thats not how it is working right now.. i can select other moves after using bide, i don't need to wait for two turns.. but also there are no damge double back at three turn...
thats what i counfuse with

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
beiyifa said:
Saric said:

2. but thats not how it is working right now.. i can select other moves after using bide, i don't need to wait for two turns.. but also there are no damge double back at three turn...
thats what i counfuse with

I checked this myself and you are correct, it's not working. I've made a report on the Bug Catcher on the Playerdex about this- the DEV responsible for fixing it will see it there. Anyone can report bugs there for future reference. :)