About evolution item

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjihibiki

I think GM should allow to trade Evo item again. This helps most players are not stolen their pokemon during the trade. As i am really worry every trade my poke for someones to evo.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure about evolution items but tokens are currently planned to be tradeable via playerdex in the future update, as mentioned before, as it's a more secure way for such exchanges, due to the technical reasons. I do believe those items will be tradable via playerdex too, this is why its release is too waited. We'll know it soon, I hope. :)

joysclash

yes i agree if we get such features like trading evolution items and tokens in the new playerdex than it would be a lot more secure and safer trade method than the current in-game convention of trading and all the players will be benefited through this update :) so lets hope for the best ...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Moved to suggestions. To be clear you are just asking for Evolution Items to be tradeable? I think the reasoning is sound, so that evolving your pokemon is safer. The problem right now is that in ingame trading items can either be disabled altogether or not, so just enabling evo items would be tricky. Whereas it is a feature of the new Playerdex that some items can be traded and others not.

Luckily most evo items are found ingame at the moment, barring the ones that were Event only and I imagine they are getting pretty rare by now- like the Ancient Tablet from last Christmas. With the addition now of the Soothe Bell quest every non event evo item is obtainable ingame so at least there is another safe way to obtain them.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
HitmonFonty said:
With the addition now of the Soothe Bell quest every non event evo item is obtainable ingame so at least there is another safe way to obtain them.
I don't know if I understood it exactly, but what about Prism Scale? :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I don't believe the Prism Scale is in the same category as the rest of these items since feebas is the only pokemon it is used on and both item and Pokemon are Token Store exclusives. Since feebas is a useless pokemon I would assume that most players when getting a feebas from the Token store would also be buying a Prism Scale to evolve it and the need for Prism Scale to be traded would be minimal at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.