• Ability Switch NPC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep on Playerdex with costs added

• Hunt abilities only

• Create temporary ability switch item

• Have selected Pokemon drop ability tokens (then use for an NPC or something)

• Total voters

Sweetboi

Youngster
From what I've gathered, the ability switching on Playerdex will only be temporary, so I have gathered a few ideas on how changing abilities can be done in future. PWO is currently based on Gen 5 and the ability capsule isn't introduced until Gen 6, so we may not have the item just yet.

My suggestions
- Create an Ability Switching NPC (like a move tutor NPC, perhaps in Battle Tower or somewhere convenient)
- Keep ability Switch on playerdex, with costs added (Tokens, Pokedollars, etc)
-Pokemon dropping ability tokens that players can spend for abilities
- Only have Pokemon appear in the wild and make players have to hunt the right abilities
- Create some sort of ability switch item

If you have any different suggestions about how switching abilities can be done, then please free free to share your thoughts.

Sweetboi

Youngster
@Staff members: Wanting to know if this is helpful by any chance?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's always worthwhile sharing your ideas about the game and especially on subjects like this one. In this case we do have a fair idea what we will do, it's just that we felt this was something we could add to the game temporarily while that would spice things up a bit while you are waiting on bigger updates.

So even if we don't go with any of these ideas it's still great to see any ideas like this put forwarded and discussed (or in this case voted on by other players).