A shocking revelation!

B

Bardon

Long time, absolutely no posts to speak! o_O

I highly doubt you'd know me but let me assure you I know you! Yes you see, I happen to be a veeeeery old member! 2 years to be precise or even longer!

Joined this place back then for the love of my pokemanz but sadly never could play the game before due to crappy reasons namely obsolete PC, outdated client, directX errors, server downtimes etc etc. Soon enough I stopped bothering but I still kept my tabs on this place from the moment I registered. Then I found out nintendo was being mean and shut the game off altogether. Quite depressed I was, mostly coz I never got to actually try the game. >.>

Then a few days ago I found out that it had been revived, but it was only until today that I finally got online again. :p

Forum software changed I see, tbh I liked IPB....the theme itself was quite lively in comparison to this grim stoned one...xD (no offense)

Inb4 you ask if I still plan on being a stalkerish figure: To be precise on the matter, the whole reason why I never posted here was coz I was never online at the game. BUT that obviously changes coz a month ago I bought myself a brand new super lappy which pretty much replaces my old PC altogether. Now I can (hopefully) get down and play this thing with my old LV4 charmander! LOL

Looking forward to coming on here more often and definitely gonna post lots. (oh lol I really wish the old registration date were back, would've been a good memorial)

Anyway see ya all around peepies!

~Bardon

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We're working on bringing the PWO theme of the previous Forum to this new Forum; as well as launch some colour variant themes. However, it requires some rewriting to work properly; and thus is still under construction. You can still try the test version of the PWO Theme yourself, if you'd like to bring a splash of colour to your Forum viewing and don't mind broken stuff, by going to Profile > Look and Layout Preferences; then where it says "Current Theme", click the (change) link. Actually, it's recommended everyone goes through all the "Modify Profile" pages at least once, to ensure the Forum is set up exactly as you like it, as SMF defaults to some behaviours that aren't to everyone's tastes.

Back on track - welcome back to PWO, Bardon. It's nice to see a familiar face again.

B

Bardon

Jinji said:
We're working on bringing the PWO theme of the previous Forum to this new Forum; as well as launch some colour variant themes. However, it requires some rewriting to work properly; and thus is still under construction. You can still try the test version of the PWO Theme yourself, if you'd like to bring a splash of colour to your Forum viewing and don't mind broken stuff, by going to Profile > Look and Layout Preferences; then where it says "Current Theme", click the (change) link.

Yeah tried that already lol, definitely broken on a few parts here and there. Will just stick with the default and wait for the final release then.

Jinji said:
Actually, it's recommended everyone goes through all the "Modify Profile" pages at least once, to ensure the Forum is set up exactly as you like it, as SMF defaults to some behaviours that aren't to everyone's tastes.

Still need to edit the profile with a little coding magic lol, only problem I'm having right now is that my playerdex account doesn't seem to be linked with the forum account here. Think ye can hint on how I can fix it plz?

Jinji said:
Back on track - welcome back to PWO, Bardon. It's nice to see a familiar face again.

Saankyu and likewise Jinji!^^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Bardon said:
Still need to edit the profile with a little coding magic lol, only problem I'm having right now is that my Playerdex account doesn't seem to be linked with the forum account here. Think ye can hint on how I can fix it plz?
I'm not quite sure I understand the problem...

B

Bardon

Jinji said:
Bardon said:
Still need to edit the profile with a little coding magic lol, only problem I'm having right now is that my Playerdex account doesn't seem to be linked with the forum account here. Think ye can hint on how I can fix it plz?
I'm not quite sure I understand the problem...

:|

Well....its kinda like:

PlayerDex said:
There's a problem...

The following area is disabled for your use due to having no forum ID registered to your account. Please report this in the Bug Catcher area.

^ this.