A Noob Introduction.

JD001

Youngster
[move][glow=red]I am brown. I win.[/glow][/move]​

Okay, so disregard that marquee. Hi, I'm JD001 but you can call me JD or my real name (Jorge). I titled this thread so because even though I have been playing since late 2008, I am not on par with most people from that time. I don't really know why. I fail? Sure. Good enough reason. Being from2008 though, I do know a lot of what goes on in pwo and I know quite a few of the people. Things have changed since those times long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Z8GCXx9PA
Here is a video of what PWO used to be. :3

Aside from all the reminiscing, I am sort of a nice person..most times. I always try to answer questions when people randomly pm me...idk for what reason. I do speak spanish and english and a little french, along with understanding most portuguese and italian. Feel free to ask me anything should you feel the need to :D

I love pokermanz and I never played it as a child so I play pwo now. Even though I am in college (like most of my guildmates) I still find time to get in-game and enjoy myself. My favorite thing to do in pwo is battle (not so much anymore) and to collect/hunt UBER pokemon and by that I mean at least 3 stats above 25IV so if you have any, gimme q=

I love to eat food. (You can bribe me with that.)
I love to listen to music. (Varied genres including but not limited to Dubstep, Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, pop, Rock, and Techno.)
I love soccer. ._. I don't know what I'd do without it..
I tend to flirt..smh

And I look Egyptian/Middle Eastern.

That is all.

Stank

Youngster
Tend to flirt? kind of an understatement if you ask me lol

Kaiko

Youngster
Soccer <3

That is all I have to say.

Oh. and. You fail JD <3 =p