a good team for battle

zIxR0BOT

hello,
i am looking to have a good team for battle.i have following pokes ( all lvl 99 ) ::::::

Sceptile
Charizard
Slaking
Snorlax
Venasaur
Exeggutor
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Salamence
Glalie
Flygon
Swampert
Espeon
Jolteon
Feraligator
Milotic
Heracross
Altaria
Electabuzz
Lapras
Scizor
Slowbro
Gyarados
Muk
Poliwarth

plz can u suggest me what pokes should I choose of a good battling team ?
and plz tell me if i need some more good battlers to add in my team .

thankyou .

OGPokemaster

Well it depends on there stats as well, but im just gunna pretend there all good, id personally go with, Snorlax (good tank, can counter fire types and flying with Rollout, and Psychic and gengar with Crunch, Rock and ground types with Heavy slam, and get a STAB with last resort) Dragonite/salamance/Flygon (All depends on how much type coveage u want and how much damage u want to do), Feraligatr (good counter for fire types as well as putting a hurt on grass and dragon types with ice fang), Heracross (good counter for pesky normal types like miltank, kanga, slaking,and snorlax), while most people like eggs over venu i prefer venu has better spd and def, and maybe Jolt if u want a team that covers the most basic types,

Boora

Youngster
drago,sala,flygon,fera,sceptile,snorlax

you'd want the dragons to have max spd or at least close to it,
the fera is to counter dragons if all your dragons dead and if not just keep it hidden to counter snorlax with superpower
and sceptile is to counter Most of the ice pokes people so love to use this days to counter dragons :)