A good bye !

BlackBloodz

Much can not be said , But ,
I'm going to leave pwo for some time , god knows how long
You can't imagine the sadness im in , but that should happen
some reasons made me to decide this , but i can't tell , although its family reasons

All thanks to everyone who helped me with this journey ,, I don't want to mention names because i'm afraid not to mention you all
Thanks for every Blaze member for this fabulous time with you in game and in xats
i'll keep checking with you guys there

and now , Good bye !

Nikola

Youngster
-You become a quite of a good fella. Take care samer. There is always a place waiting for you. You know what you were and what you are now very well. I know what you have promised to me and don't forget that. No matter when are you going to come back I am going to be here. Until we meet again...
-Find your true self,true world, become stronger! No matter how long it take, I will await you in my strongest form! surpass me! BlackBlood.

Do_You_Love_Pie

wtf nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! samer its goin to be sad to see u go mate, we had many fun times in xat :) i wish u all the best in life and hope that whateva problems u may have be resolved...Ill be here waiting for ur return Love ya bro !

xDaSnowman

Sad to see you go black even though i give you a hard time Xat
good luck with your family reasons

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Come back to visit that Xat at least sometime man, I hope you can work things out. Take care man, its sad to see you go.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Hope to see you back soon, Samer. Don't be gone to long. ~

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
So..is everyone gonna leave me one by one? Sad to see you go Blacky =/ Try to come at xat soemtimes if u can.
Take care and good luck, hope its not he last time ill se you :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Sad to see you leaving :(
I wish you the best for you and your family and i hope you can join us again :p

Sannosuke

I'm sincerely sorry for the pain that your in. This game is hard for me to play anymore too ;_; Brings back a lot of pain