A few months late, but here's a story about me.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Hello everyone, I am Krysi. I have both the name Krysi and SadHappy in game. Some of you may know me, others may not. Few facts: I'm 20 (21 in 10 days), Female, I like RPGs and I love Rock Music.

My story:

I've been here since mid 2010, I quit for about a year after that though due to being staff in another community. I was the only active GM there (Well...the other GMs were active...but they never did what they were told to do and eventually got demoted anyway.) and the Admin was relying on me to watch over his server while he was gone. He was my friend, so I felt it'd be rude to refuse especially since he was literally relying on me...no one else would help him. So yeah, handling 300 ~ 1000 people a day by myself kind of required all of my spare time...sometimes even a bit more than that. There were times where I missed playing other games, but the one that came to mind most was PWO. After the year was over, the Admin returned and I had time to multitask again.

So here I am playing PWO. I returned to PWO around mid November of last year. Upon my return, I thought everyone would have forgotten who I am. It seems I was wrong. Jinji and Saric remembered me. I was quite happy that I wasn't completely forgotten. It seems PWO has gotten a lot of new staff members since I've been here. A lot of the players that were iconic back before I quit seemed to have become staff here now. The new Admin Bluerise was who I was most concerned about at the time though. I've seen communities fall rapidly because of new Admins, so I was not very happy when I saw a new one. After seeing him in action though, Bluerise has proved himself worthy of the title "Admin" in my book. So I erased all doubts and distrust from my mind.

The game server my friend was hosting eventually had to shut down because the Admin had a lot going on in his personal life and he just didn't have the time to keep the server up and running. It kind of sucked because the people there were like family to me, after being with them day after day for an entire year, they just grow on you. Y'know?

This current forum skin looks almost exactly like the forum skin that is used for the community I was in, so it brought back a lot of memories and I've decided to tell you guys a bit about my history via introduction.

Feel free to ask me questions if you don't quite understand something here.

I hope to one day have a big family in PWO as well. :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I used to love the sprite recolours you did for people in your early days here, Krysi. My brother, who also played PWO around that time but no longer does, did as well - and he actually said before he left, if you came back, he'd ask you to make some for him. That's why I could never forget you. But the real reason I was glad to see you return is because you're just an awesome individual.

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Mantis said:
I've been here longer than you :p

love you sweetie <3
When was this a competition? I love you too. :p

Jinji said:
I used to love the sprite recolours you did for people in your early days here, Krysi. My brother, who also played PWO around that time but no longer does, did as well - and he actually said before he left, if you came back, he'd ask you to make some for him. That's why I could never forget you. But the real reason I was glad to see you return is because you're just an awesome individual.
I would enjoy to do recolors again. This new computer I have is way too bright though. It makes my old sprites look grey when they used to be black on my other PC. I've tried putting it on its darkest setting and it's still brighter than it is on my other PC. So I'm having a hard time determining if the colors I use on this PC are too dark or not. It's a shame that your brother quit though, would've been nice to meet him. Thanks for the compliment Jinji. I'm glad I could return to at least a few friends.

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
Krysi said:
When was this a competition?

its always a competition

always

(D).png

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
If you read a bit into my story, you'd notice I'm not exactly "new".

I kind of doubt you did though since you pasted this message in multiple threads, probably just to up your post count. Noobs these days, haha. ^^

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Krysi said:
If you read a bit into my story, you'd notice I'm not exactly "new".

I kind of doubt you did though since you pasted this message in multiple threads, probably just to up your post count. Noobs these days, haha. ^^
Pssh, we all know your the real noob. I bet your lying about this May 2010, i'm pretty sure that never happened (wary)

:p

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
About what? The staff thing? Jinji and Mantis have links to the site if you honestly need proof.

Otherwise, if you're talking about my existence in PWO, here you go.

myinfo.png

Fyi, mid 2010 means at least half the year has passed. There are 12 months in a year. Half of 12 is 6, month 6 is June. Learn math Chocobo. :p

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
Krysi said:
About what? The staff thing? Jinji and Mantis have links to the site if you honestly need proof.

Otherwise, if you're talking about my existence in PWO, here you go.

myinfo.png

Fyi, mid 2010 means at least half the year has passed. There are 12 months in a year. Half of 12 is 6, month 6 is June. Learn math Chocobo. :p

^This, ladies and gentlemen (and chocobos), is my loving girlfriend

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I may have misread mid as May, but my point remains vaild, there was no May 2010 and you can't prove it existed (maniac)