A dedication for the Staff of PWO

Fionavara

I'm probably not the only one but I am the first to say thank you all for all the work you've done this year in the forum. :p
All the work you all have put in and the dedication you've showed the game is awesume, and as a player I cant thank you enough.
From the pidgey post too the new Playerdex, the new forum to the fantastic events and annoyingly hard quests you've given us this year an so much more. Not to mention just getting the game back up despite everything that's happened and fixing the Playerdex resetmail system making it possible for players like me to come back with our collections intact, even with our tokens still there after more then a years inacctivity.

This last event of the year is the best event in pwo's history in my mind and my thanks for the flareon, charmander and fun chocolate quest makes me feel that no matter what other think every single cent I've DONATED is well invested and I want and will keep donate to keep this game running. It might be a small thing to others and some might complain, but to me it give a warm feeling that you as staff don't just see us players as a necessary evil but appreciate us for playing. Thank you for even letting us try to getting a UC token pokemon as shiny again!(ofc I know it's a money pit but I still think its awesume to get the chance of getting my S totodile) :p

It's been a fantastic year as a player to be a small part of your success and I for one think you've done a smaller miracle.
Sure we lost staff and they will be missed, but as one of the old players still here (my first account 2008, my current 2009) I have confidence and trust in all of you who make this game what it is.
To me the staff here, the community we have and the game despite all its flaws is the best MMO I've ever played and the MMO I played the longest!
Seeing how far you all taken this game in a few years is fantastic and make me so intrested to see what you will come up with in the future.

All of you that put so much effort into this game have my thanks and gratitude for without you I'd have to go to work and live a booring grown-up life without the laugther of the all chatt and the pm spammings from my friends and the forum lurkings. 8)

So thank you staff for this year, happy new year, and I'm looking forward to next years challenges and adventures.

Fionavara out! ;)

rhyperior999

Well said.im a new player myself but pwo has changed my boring life.So thankyou guys for all the events,quests you hosted and i hope the staff knows that we truly appreciates them.
Later Then.