a Bug

Sanven

Hello Sir, since today, I have found a bug 2-3 times....

Its like this, sometimes the wild poke takes picture and name of my poke, n appears like its that poke which i'm using.

First time when i was using s seadra, i found a psyduck, i used agility, then that psyduck converted to s psyduck, after which when i switched to sneasel, thinking it was really shiny, i found that wild poke changed to Sneasel, after which I realised it might be bug, i again switched to s seadra, and the wild poke switched to s seadra, though the moves written on left side has name psyduck only..!!!!
Its a visual glitch i think... and it happened 2-3 times today.

Here' ss:

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 54

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Sanven said:
Hello Sir, since today, I have found a bug 2-3 times....

Its like this, sometimes the wild poke takes picture and name of my poke, n appears like its that poke which i'm using.

First time when i was using s seadra, i found a psyduck, i used agility, then that psyduck converted to s psyduck, after which when i switched to sneasel, thinking it was really shiny, i found that wild poke changed to Sneasel, after which I realised it might be bug, i again switched to s seadra, and the wild poke switched to s seadra, though the moves written on left side has name psyduck only..!!!!
Its a visual glitch i think... and it happened 2-3 times today.

Here' ss:

Yeah , it's a kinda old one , just relog and it gets fixed.