Stank

StankMcNasty

So I don't know how many Old timers like me are still around but uh.....Hi?

Most people here probably won't remember me, but I was around and playing around 2008-2010ish, came back for a while about 2016. I went by a bunch of different names back in the day, Stank, BigStank, Massivem69, Massive_Zee_Ninja, SomeoneBetter, Amplexus, LaunchPad_McQuack ETC. Former co-leader of the Super Saiyans, co- founder of Cryptic Complexity.

Honestly I didnt know PWO was still around, something made me think about it this afternoon and just had to see if it was still around and to my surprise, here I am....

So, uh Hi Ya'll

Mallow-

Youngster
Sorry, but you're outranked in the stench department :p
Gahaharb! Nah, it's great to finally meet you, Stank. I remember you - in fact, you were kind of the reason I felt brave enough to bring this persona to PWO. I think you left just around the time I started getting properly active, though :(

(Gives you an ultra-stinky hug) :D

McElorian

I joined PWO October 21 2008 and have been wondering the same thing. I don't remember crossing paths with you but I used to go by Hemrock. I played for roughly 2 years and just came back about a week ago. Can't believe the game and community are still alive. Glad to see other like me! :D

sYYn

Hey man. I remember you from CyCx xat chat with HOF, dove and mantits.

Thanks for saying hi