:)

Grchw

opv2c4.jpg

Klay

Youngster
FINALLY !!!!
congratz, hope she'll be happy in your collection :)

Tasigur

With the sparkle right over its eye, it looks like a derp shellder.

Grchw

I was going to say it before but I went to sleep. Thanks guys but it isn't real, it's shiny bug again. It always gets me in bad moment, shiny-nonshiny seviper, shiny-nonshiny snorlax, pikachu, houndour it never happened to me when I found zubat lel, always something rare.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Was there any pattern to this glitch? We've been unable to pinpoint it so far.

Grchw

Rigaudon said:
Was there any pattern to this glitch? We've been unable to pinpoint it so far.

What I know:
It happens to me pretty often, 1st time I noticed and reported it, it was during event with snorlax and seviper. I've noticed that there are two versions of this bug. In first pokemon appears as shiny from the start, only way to notice the difference is hp bar, it's not full. I think that the bar is showing hp for shiny iv and empty space is difference between shiny hp and actual hp of pokemon. It changes only one or two pokes in row, it happened to me only few times, and it didn't happened to me in a long time, so it might be fixed. Second version is way more common. Didn't noticed what causes it, because I don't hurt pokemon and I might be in it many more times than I think, because it triggers when enemy poke gets hurt. If pokemon loses a little bit hp you can notice that hp bar also gets bigger, leaving empty space (I think its showing hp at 31 IV).  This one works for every poke you meet from moment it starts, even for npc pokemon (didn't tried with players). Before I thought that only way to remove it is relog, but yesterday it stoped itself, maybe because I visited pc (I planed to go o boxes but maybe I healed my pokes automaticly, don't remember), I wanted to check something. I thought it might be caused by some mistake during login, because it happened to me when I was starting or after relog, but yesterday I was loged from long time when it started. It might be caused by players 1st poke, from my experience and from what I heard from other players it always happened when frst poke was shiny. Next time it will happen I'm planning to change my first poke to other shiny and to non shiny to check it. But I can't trigger it myself yet, so I need to wait for next time.