2009 acc's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boora

Youngster
hey guys, my question is if theres a backup database or something for all the 2009-10 accounts that were deleted
i quitted around 2 years ago, and came back with some friends, now i found my old email connected to my (deleted) old pwo account, i have the mail,id,pass, everything
but obviously its none- existed now, i doubt i'l be able to recover this, but this is only partly why i made the thread, the other reason is,
people invest TONS of time into this game, and play for along time sometimes, and after someone played for over a year and quitted , i dont think he deserves getting his account deleted, my suggestion is to only delete accounts that were out of use for tons of time Yes, BUT with a requirement ,like if u dont have 8 badges or 3 shinys or w/e (just examples)
i remember having over 30 or even 50 shinys, tons of UC's from the TOKEN store (back then when player dex was on a diff site)
and alot more stuff,
i do know and understand you guys needed to delete old accounts for more date space, but is it really justified to delete someone's account, someone that has donated alot and played for over a year daily in the game ? why not delete only the starter accounts, i'm sure that 90% off these accounts were new players that didn't like the game /banned and stuff, but what about the small chance off deleting someone's account that he has WORKED really hard for,
so what if i took a break from the game, i dont think i deserve to have my account deleted,

i'm sorry if that came out like i was mad or something, but its just frasturating to start over when i had so much, i'm not looking for hand outs only whats rightfully mine, when i played the game there was no rule off "if u quit u can say bb to ur account" and i asummed i could come back,
a

i will ask that only someone that can provide me a decent answer , most likely a staff member, will answer this and help me if he can,
Thanks, Boora.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
If accounts haven't played the game in over 2 years I think its fair to assume that they won't be back (which is true for the overwhelming majority of cases), but in answer to your question: no, anything deleted from the datbase is just that, deleted, and is completely lost for good.

Boora

Youngster
i guess im starting over then :/ you can delete the thread if theres nothing to do about the account, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.