Search results

1. D

Tecknical updates

I just remembered after making the post, it was the same when I was first playing this game. My caterpie got hit by poison sting and it was super effective, but I just want to get a confirmation :P Thanks :)
  2. D

Tecknical updates

Sludge and sludge bomb is super effective against Heracross, can you verify why this happen. It's occured when I was doing DC today. Don't know about other poison type move. Thank you.
  3. D

I know why people cant play pwo!!!

Like Bluerise and Saric already said, it's JUST a message. You've downloaded the right client
  4. D

PWO fails to launch

Is that the process you see on task manager which is "PWO.exe"? If all the above method still doesn't work, try to reinstall your OS. After that don't install anything yet and install PWO client and run it.
  5. D

I is back from a horrible fiery grave

I love this kind of thing lol Welcome back, I hope you can watch over PWO world since you are a legendary poke :p
  6. D

Hey guys im new here....

Welcome to PWO. You have made a good decision in coming here O0
  7. D

hey guys i'm new here hope you can tour me guys. .

Welcome to PWO, good luck defeating your 1st gym 8)
  8. D

Happy To join in!

Welcome to PWO Nidoking NidoSting3 :)
  9. D

Davion - The Dragon Knight Born...

Your name caught my attention and I like how you introduce yourself. Welcome o mighty warrior
  10. D

Hey guys!!

It's awesome you play with your gf and she understands more about pokes than you XD\ Anyway welcome :)
  11. D

I'm back

Welcome back aoi, the more the merrier :))
  12. D

I just want YOU to know, that you're awesome !

Welcome to PWO, and yeah I agree...this game is worth for you to spend your time ;D
  13. D

So Excited To Be Here!~ :3

Welcome to PWO, this is the best MMO Pokemon game. You got a cute sig there :))
  14. D

Well..i'm active again :)

Well..I noticed that you were gone for a while :p
  15. D

Equating PWO roles into real life

Noob-children who still grow and learn to become what they want to be ^-^
  16. D

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

Caught a S spinarak this morning XD
  17. D

2 questions for experienced players...

Yes, it is only rare. Today I encounter a lot of rhyhorn at zone 1 when looking for a scyther. Try to look it a few more time, you should get it eventually :)
  18. D

Well-rounded team suggestions?

If you don't want a growlithe, you can add an electric type poke in your team. It'll make a good addition in your team. A good electric poke like pikachu, electabuzz, or maybe ampharos which not only have electric move but also rock and bug type move.
  19. D

If You Were A Gym Leader..

Steel gym Scizor, Magnezone, Steelix 8)
  20. D

Trading wins?

So it's not an additional 25, but you need 25 win count against other player