Search results

1. R

Ditto's Transform

Re: Ditto's Transform Works!!! wow that's epic :P...........now got to catch one ditto fast hehe
  2. R

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

i think shinybannette's shiny tyra
  3. R

Playerdex: 13

i know that jus bumping the topic in new way.... :P O0
  4. R

This is wat Bluerise feels....every month lol.....[attachment=2300]
  5. R

The Future of HMs

bikesurfer XD :P
  6. R

Tecknical updates

so revive available in game and if not avail able then wen will be available and wat cost??
  7. R

The Future of HMs

nopes bike would be used for faster walking distance 8)
  8. R

The Future of HMs

one more thing that paraglider should be available in quest<tough like old dd since it will be most important item to use> or its price should range from 2m-5m edit=plus user cash decrese by 20k on every use <or 10k :P >
  9. R

The Future of HMs

in my terms use of paraglider should be this way_ user clicks on paraglider>>a pop-out release like as that we talk to npc in which text comes but instead of text there should be map<two maps> images and written down wer would u like to fly>>then if user click the city like saffron and he was in...
  10. R

The Future of HMs

wat would be alternate of fly in pwo a paraglider :P
  11. R

Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

following a marvelous idea :)) :)) PS: good luck with hunting ;) :))
  12. R

it half of the month now wen u guys gonna release the new playerdex ??
  13. R

jinji signatures XD :P

This topic i jus made for fun, i jus wanna ask the all artist or whoever ever created a signature for jinji pls put in this post PS: even jinji can put to :P one question also - i have seen the all staff members working for game utmost but i never seen jinji working hard for game as that of...
  14. R

Shiny rate change

have u guys changed the encounter rate for ms????? bcoz i feel like it is changed and m nt getting any shinies past 5-6 days with 10-12 hrs of huntiing
  15. R

wat is official date of releasing new playedex???
  16. R

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

i think der is error in base speed of scizor scyther base spd is 105 and scizor 65! how it can be??? after evolving the poke speed is increased but here it is decreased and in anime to scizor speed is greater than scyther and close to sceptile as shown in one of episodes i think the base spd of...
  17. R

the first S froslass ...unlucky

winter valley wer froslass is available in grass and if u disable the weather effect in settings u will get bright light like day time....
  18. R

happy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS....... first of all happy new year to all pwo players and pwo staffs and their respected families...have a wonderful and prosperous days ahead of this year WAT is ur new yearr resolution in pwo and will u going to complete it??
  19. R

Regarding Articuno Learnset

which one??
  20. R

Regarding Articuno Learnset

i think u all should put one special attck for every legendary in pwo which cannot be learned by any poke in pwo