Search results

1. J

Feeling Lucky?

Thanks for the event ! Happy St. Patrick's Day ! Edit : WOW ! that shopping list though .... gonna take for ever :/ PS : I noticed this in Adh's dialogue
  2. J

Playerdex: March Update

Thanks Bluerise we appreciate the work :) Keep making PWO awsome in every way Staff <3
  3. J

Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! ==CLOSED!==

Re: Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! Thanks for the event ! I can finally get the EXP share + hunting Cynda is gonna be Fun
  4. J

Client Update 1.96

Impressive guys ! I have been off PWO for a long time and i come to find this ? AMAZING ! Great Job! you have to know that we acknowledge your efforts, that we LOVE this game and want it to be the BEST !
  5. J

Game: Wrap up warm now!

What if i already have Santa hat from Last year ?
  6. J

Your memorable screenshots?

Yay i made it into History ! THX SOULTAKER and SOrry i didn't have the Skull mask :X
  7. J

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

Well for me i support this update cuz i find Some HRs are so easy for some players to find and to find again and again , I know that this can be considered luck but some other HR are really HORRIBLY Rare ! What i want now is to deal with Shinies ... i dont understand why People are finiding a...
  8. J

Hellow PWO community

Thanks im a Blast but the community has changed :(
  9. J

Hellow PWO community

Hellow Everybody , I recently got back to playing PWO ! YAY! oww so much fun i missed it ! A LOT How's everyone doing ?