Search results

1. TSTheLuckyOne

August swarm

YAY a great swarm right when I get back to the community! Thank you much staff!!:)
  2. TSTheLuckyOne

Little game

Charizard :p
  3. TSTheLuckyOne

Tournament prizes

I like the usual, as well, but I'm gonna shoot a bit higher on this one... Cleve you are indeed a genius for a reason
  4. TSTheLuckyOne

Let's talk this through respectfully

Crunchy peanut butter, but not to crunchy
  5. TSTheLuckyOne

Dropping Some Weight Off My Chest

My decision was made fully of my own accord. Fadoka was actually the one who help me build up the courage required to make such a big change. I never left because I didn't have anyone to support me in the process.
  6. TSTheLuckyOne

Please get context before you reply to posts. All of her tokens worth is being paid back to her now. And the make the point clear I never wanted any tokens she gave them of her own accord.
  7. TSTheLuckyOne

Hello all players, staff, and community members, As most of you know I've been an active member in the community trying to make friends with anyone who would let me. My 1 year anniversary with this game is coming up soon on September 22 and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I've had...
  8. TSTheLuckyOne

Hey Guys and Gals! It's been 4 years! I have Returned!!

I know I might be a little late to this response, but I jut got back after not being able to play as well! Welcome back to the community I hope its just as good as you remember! If you see me in game feel free to friend me: TSTheLuckyOne
  9. TSTheLuckyOne

Swarm in Ilex Forest ( 12th august 19:00 UTC - 14th august 19:00 UTC )

ooooooo I can't wait!! This will be my first swarm!
  10. TSTheLuckyOne

Remove ignore button from pwo

Guys if you don't like Gingy's idea then don't bombard her with degrading comments. Everyone has the right to free speech and while ya'll may have your own opinions you don't have to, "Hang her up and crucify," her opinions! So maybe instead of attacking someone just keep your mouths shut and...
  11. TSTheLuckyOne

Remove ignore button from pwo

I think this is a great idea. The ignore button and the block button serve the same purpose and I don't see the point in having both especially when the ignore button is a pretty harsh word.
  12. TSTheLuckyOne

Search Button for pc boxes

Great idea Gingy! I think this would be a great addition if they get the time to add it!:)
  13. TSTheLuckyOne

What Tutors do we want for this Winder's Event?

I want the different type punches
  14. TSTheLuckyOne

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

I agree with you suggestion.