Search results

1. Z

Back for a while atleast

Heya! I just finished the event and might be back for more :) It's been years since I last played, but maybe there are still some old faces around that remember me ?! Anyway nice to be back!
  2. Z

Token Store Bug

Hi, So while server was down today, infact just 10 mins ago and the forums and main site were going on/off, I noticed I had 3 tokens left and eventually decided to donate 4 more to try my luck with S-chance Zangoose. I donated, got the tokens, chose SC Zangoose and pressed "Buy" and thats when...
  3. Z

My log of hunting [S] Pony - 4 hours in

Hi peoples, I decided to catch a shiny Ponyta and to relieve the boredom of my search, I started to keep a small log of the progress. I'll be updating the progress every now and then. Wish me luck! :) Pokemon I'm looking for: This lovely art is actually done by me. Used paint and laptop's...
  4. Z

Current state of Trade forum

Hi all, Wanted to discuss a bit about the trade forums, its problems and possible solutions. The current state of trade forum is just plain terrible, that should be clear to everyone who has ever visited there. People bumping topics every 2 hours, countless of topics from same person, offering...
  5. Z

Hola!

Hi, Decided to introduce myself here aswell so here it comes: I'm zppi and im from Finland. I'm a long time poke fan, tho haven't really been following them in quite a long while. Yet I absolutely loved the first series and card games of course as well as the gb games! Fortunately I came across...