Search results

1. H

Short Meltdown of my suggestions

Oh, I didn't even know they had different names in the English version, both have the same name in German.... Sorry if that made anyone misunderstand my suggestion. Well, I think, even if you make it only for held items, it would still not require the Pokemon with the item to participate in the...
  2. H

Yeah, okay, I guess C is not the best of the ideas :) Off-Topic: Congrats on CG, Fonty
  3. H

The point of C is, that too many players actually ask for trades or sell stuff even if they can't. It would prevent new players from accessing a feature they can't use in the beginning.
  4. H

Well, I kind of see it as a counterthing for buying membership/higher HR chance... Especially if higher Shiny rate gets kicked out, this might be a thing. And that makes it worth trying out. I guess, the staff can try it out, maybe run some testsessions on a slightly increased HR chance..... It...
  5. H

Dunno, though I have the feeling, that I can more likely meet 3 shinies in a row than 1 HR, I would possibly think of setting the HR rate at a little less common rate than a Shiny. If that feeling is wrong, sry, but I kinda feel that way. (Tried to catch Lapras, caught 2 Shinies instead) Quick...
  6. H

Disclaimer: I have not read every single suggestions thread, so sorry if I double post anything. a) Adding an EXP share option (for members) Just add an option to turn on the Red/Blue EXP Share system, there every Pokemon in the Party gets the same amount of EXP. Either make it a command, if...